• Harvey's

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
In and out OR Hamburger Habbit (only in so cal I think). Bacon burgers are grub :)

In and Out is popular because it's open later than the others, burgers are fresh cooked (which is key) and their fries are fresh. Their menu may be simple but it's worked for them for years, so let it be.

The Habbit is yummy too, burgers are more of a "chared" style but similar to In and Out, except they add bacon and what not to them. They have sandwhiches and salads too that aren't too bad. Milkshakes are probably the best out of a fast food joint here in town.

Any place that has to cook the meat, from pink to done, fresh toppings, good buns, and fresh fry's works for me! I don't really like the mass hamburger places (burger king, mcdonalds, wendy's etc...) that often, but sometimes that's what you gotta have.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Mediterranian burger from Utopia in Toronto. Homemade garlic dill mayo, sauteed onions, plenty of feta...bliss on a bun. For fast food though, Swiss Chalet actually makes a pretty good bacon cheeseburger.