Quantcast

Where are we riding this weekend?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Santa Cruz if it isnt raining and if I can bend my seatpost clamp back into shape from my last ride. I stacked on D.C. and bent my seatpost clamp and seat rails. My new seatpost isnt here yet.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
What size?

I've got an SDG/I-beam one you can borrow if you'd like (if it'll fit).

I know that IH bikes have a weird seat-tube length though, so it probably won't work.

Just a thought.

I'm thinking Santa Cruz myself.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn I ordered an I-Beam. I have the seat and the shim I need for my bike, but the seatpost was backordered. The size post that will fit with the shim is a 27.2 to a 29.2. The SWD needs a pretty short seatpost. Oh, and I replied to your PM.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Im in for a ride, weather pending of course.The last report I saw said PM showers but you never know in S.C. .Are you thinking DH or just an all around ride, im a bit sick right now but i havent been out for a week so I itching to go.And by the way i have a 27.2 sitting in my car hole if you need it.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah thats probably going to be WAY too long. But thanks man for the offer. Hopefully I will be out of bed by 11 and ready to ride by 11:30. I PMed you guys my number. Give me a call around then so we can meet up. I might just duct tape my stuff together, so well see how bending it back goes. Haha. Talk to you guys soon.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah I'm game when its nor going to be raining. We went up U-Con. I wanted to die. Then we went down DC. Next time, I am only going to be doing shuttles.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Ha ha yea me and my buddy were dying too pushing up DC ,man you miss a few weeks and you lose it!Funny i didnt see you, i kept my eyes open for your bike, we saw a grip of DH guys goin down on our way out so we proly just missed each other.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hey Josh...

We did TWO loops man. On the second ride up, I was DEAD.

36t and 11-32 = I want to kill myself with the seatpost of my 45 bike.

In anycase, it was good riding with you. We might be riding Demo this coming week, but maybe we'll go back to where we rode on Saturday. Either way, maybe we'll try to plan some shuttle runs for nameless trails sometime soon.