Quantcast

where is low-B ????

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
whats up brian hcm its marc melin low-b friend i used to ride the grey army any ways i finally found my password to this site i lost it for about ahhhh year ha ha has anyone heard from low-b??

me and the spin city crew have been in auburn alot and i have not seen him around.

i will be at N* on the 18th i wont be able to be there untill about 11 or 12 but its better then not being there.

i would like to hook up with the ridemonkey crew that day so i will keep intouch late.

Marc M
Spin City

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Hey Marc, long time no talk too. Welcome back, I haven't seen Bryan here for sometime, hopefully he'll pop back on line soon. What are you riding now? I'll be riding a pearl white Army with an 888, and Avalanche shock with a Ti spring. Look for me when you get there on the 18th.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
Hey Marc, Brian.
How's it goin?
I haven't riden much this year.
Been having some medical issues. I'm going to have surgery in a few weeks.:eek: :dead:

I'm getting ready for N* and if everything goes well I'll be there on opening day.

Hope to see you guys there!!

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I am riding a kona stab primo with a Monster T and avalanche rear it has been a good rig.

this will be my second season on it ..

i got it after i sold my army. Its not like i hated my army its just that army had some issues..#@%* and i got the kona new for next to nothing.

but hey if i could get another army i would.. anyway nufff army talk i will see ya on the 18th late.

marc m
SpinCity

Attachments

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Low_b
Hey Marc, Brian.
How's it goin?
I haven't riden much this year.
Been having some medical issues. I'm going to have surgery in a few weeks.:eek: :dead:

I'm getting ready for N* and if everything goes well I'll be there on opening day.

Hope to see you guys there!!
Wow Bry, hope its nothing serious. That would be cool to hook up on opening day. Here's my new ride.

Attachments

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by marcm
nice i see you went from the disco to the army do you like the army more?

at any rate it looks real good and that is all that realy matters..
HA HA HA

late
I thinks so, I really loved the Disco. It's feeling better now I put the lower crowns on.