Quantcast

Where is my "Lahar"?

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
That would suggest one of two things;

1. He has stock presently that could be sold.

or

2. He intends to build a stock supply.

If its one, why wouldn't he use existing stock to satisfy customer demand?

If its two, I feel sorry for whoever his backer is....more money down the drain.

Or, I completely misunderstood what you were saying - feel free to correct me.
I think he means he won't be taking pre-orders in the future - building bikes THEN selling them to avoid the possibility of this kind of thing happening again.

4speed

Chimp
Mar 15, 2008
New Zealand
i payed in full for Lahar bike to and still havent seen it yet its been 9 months and still no bike starting to get pretty pissed now,he never returns calls etc,have no bike to ride,begining to wonder whats really happening,he says its only a couple of weeks away then comes up with some reason why its still not ready.

ronson

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
i payed in full for Lahar bike to and still havent seen it yet its been 9 months and still no bike starting to get pretty pissed now,he never returns calls etc,have no bike to ride,begining to wonder whats really happening,he says its only a couple of weeks away then comes up with some reason why its still not ready.
Welcome to the club ,Brother!!!!

I'm still waiting for my Lahar as well.

It's been 12 months now.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
oi. i feel for you guys. any idea what (potential) frame numbers yours are? curious as to what the total m9 production has been so far (mine is 007).

ronson

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
oi. i feel for you guys. any idea what (potential) frame numbers yours are? curious as to what the total m9 production has been so far (mine is 007).
No clue, sorry...

Try calling Aaron and asking him?!:plthumbsdown:

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Don't get me wrong, I think Aaron is one of the good guys.

But it still doesn't make me feel better , I will wait and see what the future holds for me.

Going legel will be a last resort- and I hope you are right and that I and all the rest of the guys who are waiting for the bikes will get them.
Mate what are you doing, dont be nice to this guy, he has YOUR hard earned money...Look if it had been a few month then ok fine, he just got a few problem, but 10months....

This guy is not one of the good guys, i know he is in the riding community but he is di*k if he cant get the bike to u nearly after a year...

I would get full refund and tell him to piss off....and yeah give the abuse but its not £10 we talking about here im sure its thousands

Poindexter

Chimp
Dec 25, 2007
Sorry but throwing down that much cash ,that frame has to be very expensive , and not hearing a word from him is downright disrespectful to any consumer.

ronson

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Mate what are you doing, dont be nice to this guy, he has YOUR hard earned money...Look if it had been a few month then ok fine, he just got a few problem, but 10months....

This guy is not one of the good guys, i know he is in the riding community but he is di*k if he cant get the bike to u nearly after a year...

I would get full refund and tell him to piss off....and yeah give the abuse but its not £10 we talking about here im sure its thousands
The man is unreachable!

He stopped answering his phone and e-mails.

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Well when he rings u and says its done (if he does) just say u want a refund...

How u meant to get spears for the bike if he cant build one.. If u can mate i would get your money back.. Not worth it..

Where is he based in New Zealand?? u cud get sum big Maori dude to pay him a visit...lol there big men..lol

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Sweet, i guess it will remain that Aaron is a DB and nobody should ever do business with him...because that's pretty much the idea right now.

I'd love to hear some info that points to the contrary.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Sweet, i guess it will remain that Aaron is a DB and nobody should ever do business with him...because that's pretty much the idea right now.

I'd love to hear some info that points to the contrary.
Completely agreed. For someone who defends him so much, you'd think he'd like to share some proof of him not being a complete and utter thief.

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Completely agreed. For someone who defends him so much, you'd think he'd like to share some proof of him not being a complete and utter thief.
Whatever man. I'm not defending him. His bikes are one of the best ever made,he's doing it tuff for whatever reasons,I just think,don't talk s*** if you don't know what you're talking about or have nothing to do with it. It's not my place to fuel gossip on the net.
I can totally understand the possition of those waiting,it's f***ed,but that's obvious and been stated.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Give me a break. If you dind't want to fuel gossip, why not have sent that message as a PM? Obviously you wanted everybody to read it.

Short of going camping with God, I can't think of a reason that he would have taken that long to produce the frame.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
If you know Aaron personally why not have him make a ridemonkey account. He can fill us all in on why it takes so long to build frames. He doesn't need to give a life story but should give a decent explanation to why he hasn't for filled his promise to the consumers.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If you know Aaron personally why not have him make a ridemonkey account. He can fill us all in on why it takes so long to build frames. He doesn't need to give a life story but should give a decent explanation to why he hasn't for filled his promise to the consumers.
did someone hack your account?! (good idea)