Quantcast

*** where the F is the GMT, GMT ***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hiiiiii.

Not sure whats up, but my left knee is aching today when I walk on it. :hmm:

Did go for a hike last night with some dudes and it was mostly all on icy trails, so footing was pretty unstable. Perhaps I just over worked it. I'm hoping.... We'll see if a good bong shed session tonight fixes it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Bike is still in the truck. Hopefully a ride this afternoon works out better than last night's debacle. Other than that, same shit different day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Still in bed, but coffee is calling. Tried to run a 10k yesterday, found out my lungs are still full of gross, barely completed a 5k. Not much on the agenda today. Maybe imma ride bike?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Starting the 4th hour into a bi-weekly meeting from hell where much posturing is performed across the board. :dead: Moar meetings to follow shortly. Talking to another headhunter in late afternoon about an opportunity that I expect is going to be for a crazy company. :twitch:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Many viewings scheduled, which means I feel like I'm living in a hotel. Meh.

Question for you expert mortgage :monkey:s out there....any concern to shopping around for rates on loans and having it hurt our credit scores? Is there an ideal max number of places to apply? We've applied for pre-approval to 2 banks (1 being the bank I have my current mortgage with), but don't want to go nuts, assuming all the credit pulls can hurt our scores? Or will they know it's from shopping for rates if they're all within a week or two?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Many viewings scheduled, which means I feel like I'm living in a hotel. Meh.

Question for you expert mortgage :monkey:s out there....any concern to shopping around for rates on loans and having it hurt our credit scores? Is there an ideal max number of places to apply? We've applied for pre-approval to 2 banks (1 being the bank I have my current mortgage with), but don't want to go nuts, assuming all the credit pulls can hurt our scores? Or will they know it's from shopping for rates if they're all within a week or two?
I am no expert but multiple credit report requests for a single loan application should not be hurting your score.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

At least it wasn't raining on the dog walk this morning. It's still cold, but I'll take dry cold over rain any day. Light day today, should be able to get some stuff done.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Is it lunch yet? I didn't get to eat breakfast and then I had to see a breakfast spread from Craft Services, from which I did not get to eat.
I think it is now!

I ate my lunch for breakfast. Does this mean I need to eat dinner for lunch? And then breakfast for dinner......or?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey pains me sometimes. I just had $1000 in checks go missing and had her call to get them reissued. Now the existing checks are useless and they showed up in some of my finance filing ppwk. She wanted to clean up the counter and had just thrown them into a file that I use for documents that need filing vs. to-do items. I now get to wait 60-days for the checks to be reissued. Quite frustrating.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wifey pains me sometimes. I just had $1000 in checks go missing and had her call to get them reissued. Now the existing checks are useless and they showed up in some of my finance filing ppwk. She wanted to clean up the counter and had just thrown them into a file that I use for documents that need filing vs. to-do items. I now get to wait 60-days for the checks to be reissued. Quite frustrating.
:rofl:

Wimmen and clean counters...

WTF is up with that?

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
my day may have just gone done the shitter . Just got word that UPS Freight delivered tradeshow assets being returned from PAX East. Road cases with sensitive gaming electronics have been turned on their sides and stacked for shipment, as well as a pallet that is busted open with previously straight pieces of expensive aluminum extrusions that are exposed and visibly bent. :banghead::rant::rant::rant:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my day may have just gone done the shitter . Just got word that UPS Freight delivered tradeshow assets being returned from PAX East. Road cases with sensitive gaming electronics have been turned on their sides and stacked for shipment, as well as a pallet that is busted open with previously straight pieces of expensive aluminum extrusions that are exposed and visibly bent. :banghead::rant::rant::rant:
kill list

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That's why YOU get paid the big bucks. :homer:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
someone forgot to give the Tradeshow Facility Union freight handling guys a couple of six packs of good beer to take care of the shipment. You will learn

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
It wasn't me. I ship it out for my internal clients. They oversee the return shipment, that is the deal. This would have happened after it left BCEC, as I am sure that UPS cross docked at somepoint. It has taken almost two weeks to transfer from Boston to Atlanta.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It wasn't me. I ship it out for my internal clients. They oversee the return shipment, that is the deal. This would have happened after it left BCEC, as I am sure that UPS cross docked at somepoint. It has taken almost two weeks to transfer from Boston to Atlanta.
Boston and Chicago, If you didn't take care of the Union Guys your shipment got delayed and fucked up. I did the trade show circuit for 10 years

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
sat on my niner build earlier for the first time, horry sheet these things are weird.

first time sitting on a niner.. yes, I know. I don't get out much.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I like 1 and 2 the most :)
The missing fender idea was a big hit with the team. Those two you liked are my ideas, the other two are team submitted slogans with me making graphics. One of the guys had this slogan idea, which I mocked up with a graphic of our actual car from the Baja 1000 in 2014:

I'm super into this idea. Need to work on making it super apparent the rear wheel is missing.