*** where the F is the GMT, GMT ***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yes, if you mess with me.

Normal Grumpy: I will verbally try and rip your head off

Seriously Grumpy: I will physically try to rip your head off
In the used car selling business, in which I have never worked - I just know people... financing someones upside down trade in on top of an overpriced purchase at a high interest rate that resulted in a high commission was call "ripping their face off" and worth a good laugh.

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon ride complete. I only hit 8.5 miles but it was all dirt and no mud or pavement. Lots of sun, 55 degrees and the usual wind which never bothers me on the trail but destroys me on pavement. Tomorrow an Saturday are looking good as well. :)

Took the hardtail today but may hit a full squishy tomorrow. I want to try my new e13 tires. I replaced the Racing Ralphs on the hardtail with a Butcher and a Slaughter, I have the same set on the 5" travel bike and it suits me well. Definitely a slower roll but I'm not in danger of winning any races. :)

Also currently enjoying a local Mighty Mo Hefeweizen that has an image of the dam where I start most of my local rides. While not as trendy as an IPA it does provide a truly satisfying belch. :thumb:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this evening on a mix of dirt, granular snow and postholed ice. My ass has been sufficiently shaken and frozen. I cannot wait for the white isht to finally disappear.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went around the block on the mountain bike. Knee felt better riding. Can I just give up walking and ride on wheels for the rest of my life?

On a side note, riding bikes always ends in good times. Tonight while on my tour around the block, I found a dude flying his hawk in the park. He was trying to call it back to his hand, but the bird wanted nothing to do with that crap and just sat here on the post. :rofl::rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to Burger King with a friend and her spoiled child. I looked at the menu and the folks where getting frustrated that I couldn't decide what I wanted. I asked if they had waffles and the guy behind me says out loud "this is Burger King they don't have fucking waffles". I took a few more minutes for the cashier to explain some other menu options. As nothing piqued my interest I left the counter without ordering anything. They really should have waffles on the menu....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to Burger King with a friend and her spoiled child. I looked at the menu and the folks where getting frustrated that I couldn't decide what I wanted. I asked if they had waffles and the guy behind me says out loud "this is Burger King they don't have fucking waffles". I took a few more minutes for the cashier to explain some other menu options. As nothing piqued my interest I left the counter without ordering anything. They really should have waffles on the menu....
So you're that customer