Quantcast

Where to buy cheap C02 cartridges?

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I bought one of those C02 pumps only problem is that the only non threaded cartridges it takes are the 16g ones. I can't find any, other than the ones at the bike store that are pretty expensive. I checked the local wal-mart and they have 12g cartridges but they are non threaded. To use 12g it needs to be threaded. Anyone come across any cheap sources?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Eh....buy a new inflator...in the long run it'll be cheaper. I've got an Ultraflate Pro that takes threaded/non-threaded 12 and 16 gram cartridges. I just raid the sporting goods or big box store for a cheap case of cartridges.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
xbluethunderx said:
Eh....buy a new inflator...in the long run it'll be cheaper. I've got an Ultraflate Pro that takes threaded/non-threaded 12 and 16 gram cartridges. I just raid the sporting goods or big box store for a cheap case of cartridges.
:help: thats the same one I got, I bought some 12g threadless cartridges and I couldn't get it to work. I must be doing somthing wrong. I put them in screwed it all the way down and the cartridge just rattled around in there. I guess I'll try a different brand.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I ran into that problem once, but I can't exactly remember what I did to fix it...are you screwing on the little cartridge holder all the way?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I normally use a pump when I'm just out riding, but for racing they're quite essential pieces of gas filled metal.