Quantcast

where to find voodoo decals?

gk02

Chimp
Apr 24, 2002
anyone have any idea where i can find some voodoo downtube decals, i want to have my bizango refinished and maybe someone knows where i might be able to find some. Probably kind of a long shot but figured id try. thanks

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by gk02
anyone have any idea where i can find some voodoo downtube decals, i want to have my bizango refinished and maybe someone knows where i might be able to find some. Probably kind of a long shot but figured id try. thanks
give them a call, either that or you should be able to go to a sign/banner/sticker maker and take them a picture of what the decal looked like and they should be able to copy it.

gk02

Chimp
Apr 24, 2002
voodoo has been out of business for a couple years now so giving them a call isnt really an option. Going and having a sign company make them was my next option, i was just hoping someone might know where to find some.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by gk02
voodoo has been out of business for a couple years now so giving them a call isnt really an option. Going and having a sign company make them was my next option, i was just hoping someone might know where to find some.
ha, i didn't know they were out of business. wondered why hadn't seen anything out of them......

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Did Voodoo use decals? My logos are all painted on. Your best bet is to have them custom made, or find a graphic artist to paint them on.