Quantcast

Where to rent a bike?

Going_Loud

Chimp
Oct 2, 2006
Minnesota
In about two weeks I will be in phoenix. I may have an open day to do some riding. What trail do you guys suggest I do and were to rent a bike? I was thinking one of the trails at south mountain.

Going_Loud

Chimp
Oct 2, 2006
Minnesota
I am a big fan of the hardtails, but would like to try out a full suspension. Would it be smart to try one out in PHX or should I ride with what I am used to?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Just be on the lookout for scorpions, rattlesnakes, javelinas, Africanized bees, jumping cactai, mosquitos with West Nile disease and a sketchy rider on a Brodie wearing a Misfits shirt...

:twitch:

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
Anyway, that would be me but I am not shady man, if you see me stop me I am more than willing to ride with anyone out there! Don't care who you are or what you ride or what fork you your dady's girlfreind bought you! Or if you ride URBAN most of the time:huh:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Javalina: Angry wild pig

Jumping cholla cactus: A cactus that sits and waits for you to lightly brush by it and it easily attaches to you with barbed needles to share the ride.

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
Anyway going to ride sat morning at South you in? Vino you in? Crazy Jeff you in? On sunday thinking of going over to that park we went to that one time we did the urban thing with the jumps just to play around and maybe ride into tempe for a bit. What do you think?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Anyway going to ride sat morning at South you in? Vino you in? Crazy Jeff you in? On sunday thinking of going over to that park we went to that one time we did the urban thing with the jumps just to play around and maybe ride into tempe for a bit. What do you think?
I'm getting some brake work done at 9:00 at Cactus. Maybe take an hour?

Tempe has many bars. Mmmmm.

:banana: