Quantcast

where to start...?

stagger lee

Chimp
Jul 9, 2002
try to eat my vegies, but honestly... i havnt got a clue about good nutrition.

i keep pretty busy, run about 30 miles/week and get on the trail when i get a chance. food intake is pretty random, i throw something down when i feel hungry.

most of my friends couldnt care less about their own health, either lost the battle a long ago or lucky enough to have super metabolism where they dont have to care. god forbid they break sweat every once in a while. it's so sad to see so little drive among these people. :confused: what a shame..

i've been weighing in around 160 for years now, at 6ft i could probably use a few more pounds, but the running and excercise burns whatever i take in and then some.

need to study up on this new fangled new-trition thing they keep talking about. feels like i could be in a lot better condition, recover quicker and whatever else goes with it.

i'm gonna go read up on some threads here and try to pick up on anything I can.

you help me out here. let me know where to start. how to figure out how much and what i should be eating. whatever else you feel worth to know.

thanks
peace

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by stagger lee

i keep pretty busy, run about 30 miles/week and get on the trail when i get a chance. food intake is pretty random, i throw something down when i feel hungry.

most of my friends couldnt care less about their own health, either lost the battle a long ago or lucky enough to have super metabolism where they dont have to care. god forbid they break sweat every once in a while. it's so sad to see so little drive among these people. :confused: what a shame..

i've been weighing in around 160 for years now, at 6ft i could probably use a few more pounds, but the running and excercise burns whatever i take in and then some.

need to study up on this new fangled new-trition thing they keep talking about. feels like i could be in a lot better condition, recover quicker and whatever else goes with it.

you help me out here. let me know where to start. how to figure out how much and what i should be eating. whatever else you feel worth to know.

thanks
peace
You can start with Protein shakes, they are the reason I am still visible without a microscope:D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by stagger lee

thanks
peace
Just don't light any cigarettes down on Sycamore Street.
;)