Quantcast

Where's Al Sharpton..

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
demanding for Jesse Jackson to be fired or persecuted in the media for using the 'N' word. Weren't they all at the spectacled circus of a funeral for that word?

Should be interesting to see what kind of outrage evolves over this as compared to other "regrettable" choices of words by non-blacks.

So, yes. Jesse Jackson did use the "N" word.
Full story

Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling n—s how to behave.
Let Imus have at him on HIS radio show.

I don't condone the use of any racial slur, but I do hate the seemingly double standard.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, here he is! So much for an expected equally appalled and enraged response as the one we got when Michael Richards rolled off his tirade:

Sharpton, who has joined Jackson in opposition of the word, said on CBS News' The Early Show on Thursday that he was "very disappointed" by this latest revelation.

"I think this certainly does not reflect the Reverend Jackson that we all know and love," Sharpton said. "I think that we have to be consistent. We have denounced the N-word at National Action Network and other groups.
Rev. Al Sharpton, who joined Jackson in 2006 to push for a voluntary ban on the N-word, declined to discuss Jackson specifically on Wednesday, but said, "I am against the use of the N-word by anyone."

What's even more ridiculous in this PC over kill is this statement. Read it out loud and see for yourself how stupid it sounds:
The question is whether the use of the N-word by an African-American to another African-American, talking about African-Americans is offensive.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
What's even more ridiculous in this PC over kill is this statement. Read it out loud and see for yourself how stupid it sounds:
What if an African American says it to an American about an African while a Native American listens in and they're all eating fried chicken?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
What if an African American says it to an American about an African while a Native American listens in and they're all eating fried chicken?
depends if they look out the window & see a white monkey

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
how many bottles of vodka has the native american had?