Quantcast

Where's the "what's wrong thread"?

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Sounds like Lizards doing their things indeed...

Deleting threads about what's wrong in the bike industry is what's wrong in the bike industry.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Some of the bullshitting about 28,5“ wheels and pressfit pedals must have accidentally revealed actual industry plans.

Is this Eaglegate all over again?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the thread was deleted by the user that started it because I kept making fun of him. I will continue to make fun of him, but it's up to the users to create and delete their own threads, unless they get out of hand. I don't want to be too much of a dictator, just a dick.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
before this blows up into a lot of baseless speculation i'll lay it all out for you.

i deleted the thread. it was largely unrelated to the thread itself, but ongoing issues i've been having with sandwich. or i should say, ongoing issues he's had with me. whatever his problem with me is, i don't know. we used to be friends, or at least i thought we were. we've definitely had our share of shenanigans, pestering each other, exchanges of name calling and disagreements, etc, but for the most part it was all in good fun.. lately however, it's gotten past the point of general forum jackassery and seems to have become personal (and has gone beyond ridemonkey). why? i don't know. i've since lost interest in trying to engage with him, or retaliate, and have opted to generally ignore him. he hasn't gotten the picture that at this point i simply want him to leave me the fuck alone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was going to post the ignore links to both sandwich and jonkranked's profiles, but I guess apparently you can't ignore a moderator.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pssst, use the official RM tool...
The Jarvis Hog Head Dropper/Panty DeBuncher was the official RM tool long before the angle grinder. However it is not for bike modification but attitude adjustment.

Over the years technology has developed and now there is a robotic panty debuncher

took our jerbs

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
before this blows up into a lot of baseless speculation i'll lay it all out for you.

i deleted the thread. it was largely unrelated to the thread itself, but ongoing issues i've been having with sandwich. or i should say, ongoing issues he's had with me. whatever his problem with me is, i don't know. we used to be friends, or at least i thought we were. we've definitely had our share of shenanigans, pestering each other, exchanges of name calling and disagreements, etc, but for the most part it was all in good fun.. lately however, it's gotten past the point of general forum jackassery and seems to have become personal (and has gone beyond ridemonkey). why? i don't know. i've since lost interest in trying to engage with him, or retaliate, and have opted to generally ignore him. he hasn't gotten the picture that at this point i simply want him to leave me the fuck alone.
whoa man, I had no idea you were so offended. I thought it was still just general jackassery: changing your thread title from "potentially stupid..." to "definitely stupid" and asking if your rune would hold a bike seat. I'll stop, as I never meant to offend you, and abuse my incredibly small amount of mod powers on somebody else.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I think I've figured it out?

JonKranked is Sandwich's alter-ego. Sandwich works for The Industry™. Since he's a moderator, he can undetectably create a second account to voice what he wants changed!

"JonKranked" writes what's wrong with The Industry™.

Sandwich himself replies to agree on the forum, but hastily disagrees with JonKranked (himself).

Sandwich sends a pm to JonKranked in disagreement with JonKranked's opinion.

But "JonKranked" replys to Sandwich, defending his own opinion!

We believe that JK is one of us, but as the abbreviation states "JK" is short for Just Kidding... Sandwiches inside joke the whole time.

Sandwich then deletes the whole thread... No, wait... "JonKranked" deletes the thread (Sandwiches alter-ego) and it seemed suspicious to us, The Followers™. Sandwich defends himself and then burns his alter-ego "Jon" in front of us.

JonKranked replies though leaving us wondering, why?

Sandwich is now waiting for a call from Mr. Sinyard to give him the okay to "delete JonKranked's account".

I'm on to this @Sandwich!

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I think I've figured it out?

JonKranked is Sandwich's alter-ego. Sandwich works for The Industry™. Since he's a moderator, he can undetectably create a second account to voice what he wants changed!

"JonKranked" writes what's wrong with The Industry™.

Sandwich himself replies to agree on the forum, but hastily disagrees with JonKranked (himself).

Sandwich sends a pm to JonKranked in disagreement with JonKranked's opinion.

But "JonKranked" replys to Sandwich, defending his own opinion!

We believe that JK is one of us, but as the abbreviation states "JK" is short for Just Kidding... Sandwiches inside joke the whole time.

Sandwich then deletes the whole thread... No, wait... "JonKranked" deletes the thread (Sandwiches alter-ego) and it seemed suspicious to us, The Followers™. Sandwich defends himself and then burns his alter-ego "Jon" in front of us.

JonKranked replies though leaving us wondering, why?

Sandwich is now waiting for a call from Mr. Sinyard to give him the okay to "delete JonKranked's account".

I'm on to this @Sandwich!
Fuck it, I'm too drunk to follow your ramblings.

@jonKranked come back to MAKE TEH MONKEY GREAT AGAIN!!!

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Fuck it, I'm too drunk to follow your ramblings.

@jonKranked come back to MAKE TEH MONKEY GREAT AGAIN!!!
Don't you get it? DONTCHA GET IT!

You're wanting Sandwich to reinvent his alter-ego, man! Dr. Jekyll (Sandwich) Mr. Hyde (JonKranked)!

This place is falling apart! The Industry ™ is winning!

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008

:nopity: