Quantcast

Which Middle East Country to Invade Next?

Which ME country to invade next?

• Iran (military contractors would make $$$!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iraq (again, why not? It's worked so far...)

• Kuwait (oil)

• Turkey (it's close enough?)

• Syria (or did we already?)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Oman

• Saudi Arabia (our friend of our enemy is our enemy of our friend or something)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • United Arab Eremites (they are in the middle east, so that means they live in huts, right?)

• Israel

• Yemen (because it sounds weird)

• Total voters

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
As the election is coming near and republicans are thinking hard about the next 4 years, some important questions remain, like what country to invade next? Surely the next republican candidate can bring more freedom© to the ME by invading the next country on the list, but which is it? Get your bets in to win the prize!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I would actually vote for a republican candidate that invaded saudi arabia.

You know how when you say a word too many times it starts to sound weird? Even reading that sentence I typed sounds like that the first time. And not because of the part that I'm in.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Why limit ourselves to just the middle east? Plenty of predominantly Muslim, African countries rich in non-renewable resources. Plus with China's ever growing interest in Africa, we could create a scenario to engage in a perfectly good, old fashioned, secular, World War. Everybody wins!

I say bomb them all because that stupid Halal/Kosher thing means we can't have a bacon option in this poll.

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING!!!! :rant:
No Loco Sucks option either. Indeed, these are terrible times to be alive.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As long as they give us $300 tax refund checks in the middle of the year while engaged in at least two wars I am OK with it. If history has taught us anything, those at home should sacrifice nothing and should go spend money at the mall during wartime. It is what Jesus wants.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Iffin yer gonna do - it go big or stay home.
I'm thinking a few missiles of the ballistic type.
Each has several independently targetable warheads.
My vote is one per country, unless size dictates we split one up for a couple of the little ones....

Cost savings too!! - One sub parked in the gulf.
No need to airlift half a small country half way around teh world.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Well, I can't really go back and edit it and add Texa$ or Oregon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
your lack of faith in bernie/hillary is disturbing....are you not watching the debates......if you can find them?