Quantcast

Whistler logding

I'm planning a trip to whistler with a friend or two in the end of July and am trying to find a place to stay. We would prefer very cheap or free accomidations(as in camping), but could spring for some sort of youth hostel. If anyone lives there or has some advice that would be great. If you live in Whistler and can spare some lawn space let me know if we could work something out. (cash, I'll fix your bike, bike parts, etc) Post here or e-mail me snowboardere@yahoo.com
Thanks
Eli

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
go to expedia.com

ther eis lots of well priced lodging there, like $100 a night in a nice place
i stayed at the marquis and it was sweet only $89 a night

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
they have youth hostel with lots of hot chicks for like 10 bucks a night or so...its like right inside of whistler.i don't think its in the village, but who cares u know.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
$100 a night? ****. i'm gonna try to spend a day up there on my way back from Alaska, but i'm not gonna have that kind of money. especially with gas being like $5 in Alaska.

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
The hostel is the shoestring they have both. Rooms with bunk beds or your own room with a double bed these are more though.
And the girls are hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt::drool: :drool: :thumb:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Hahaha...thats the first time anyone has called the girls at the shoestring hot.

You can get walk-in rates for 80$ in some hotels. 100$ is a common rate and all thats in canadian.

The hostel is cheaper for 27$ a night I think...If I had a lawn I might help out :)

It's hard to detect the sarcasm on-line.
Hey roasted, if there's two or three of us coming would you have floor space? We'd pay you to stay, if you could beat the shoestring rates.(We could pay like $200-300 dollars for the 2 weeks) We would cook some meals and repair your bike if needed(we all are mechanics)
Thanks for the warning about the ladies at the showstring.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by WyomingOne
It's hard to detect the sarcasm on-line.
Hey roasted, if there's two or three of us coming would you have floor space? We'd pay you to stay, if you could beat the shoestring rates.(We could pay like $200-300 dollars for the 2 weeks) We would cook some meals and repair your bike if needed(we all are mechanics)
Thanks for the warning about the ladies at the showstring.
Sorry floor space is a rare commodity in this town. Besides my girlfriend wouldnt allow someone to stay here she hasn't met. Besides that is actually when my mom is in town (bringing her out here as a gift) so any room I have is taken. Are you here for the freeride comp?

Here are the rates there for july. With 4 of you, you should just see about getting a full 4 person room.

Summer Rate: Jun 25th - Sep5th

Nightly Weekly Monthly
Queen $75.00 $265.00 $750.00
Double $75.00 $275.00 $825.00
4 Share $19.00 per person $95.00 $290.00