Quantcast

Whistler was great!

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
We ended up getting there at 1:30am on Wed morning and getting a room at the Shoestring. Rode the entire time Wed. Because I'm still pretty new at downhilling/freeriding I was really comfortable on B-Line. I lost my buddy near the end of the day and decided to give A-Ling a go. Some of those table tops were really fun..some (that dropped off into hell) were really scary. Wish I had something local to pratice on. While my buddy was missing I rode with a Kiwi. He took me to Dirt Merchant and I found heaven. The tables there were really forgiving and great to learn the whole flow. I later found my buddy in the hospital...broke his Collar Bone... doh, no Whistler for 6 weeks. That night we found that we had new roommates, two dh'ers from Australia...cool dudes. We were going to ride today but you can't do much riding when the end of your collar bone is broken off. The weather was amazing and the girls are beautiful.. I love Whistler

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
I dont se any skiis in that picture.... or did you mean SKY? ahaha. i cant wait.... will see ya at some point im sure.....
OOps! I fixed it! Thanks! Are you day tripping or staying over?

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
oly said:
screw the riding how about pics of the girls...... ahaha

glad you had a good time. We need to hook up for some cap action some time.......
seriously..what is it about Whistler having the most attractive girls on the planet in short skirts and tanktops?

Yea, Sundays I usually work around 2 so I can get out early for a Shuttle. I'm going to hate Cap Forest though after Dirt Merchant.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MUTOLI said:
OOps! I fixed it! Thanks! Are you day tripping or staying over?
Was going to day trip but that didnt work out... between Kevin and I gass $$ would been way too much, so today we went and rode somewhere and didnt get kicked out either..... :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
thesacrifice said:
seriously..what is it about Whistler having the most attractive girls on the planet in short skirts and tanktops?

Yea, Sundays I usually work around 2 so I can get out early for a Shuttle. I'm going to hate Cap Forest though after Dirt Merchant.
Yea, that first ride out in the forest after a whistler weekend can be pretty dull....but its still fun at mach speed.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Was going to day trip but that didnt work out... between Kevin and I gass $$ would been way too much, so today we went and rode somewhere and didnt get kicked out either..... :)
OY! My ears are still ringing from heading a tree yesterday :dead:

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
oly said:
When did you do that? I didnt know you took a digger with your head. Hows the elbow??

It was fun! Thanks again.

I did it on the run right before you guys put that rock in place. That hole got me :angry: The elbow is okay, just a little tender and scaby :thumb:

I had a great time too! I didn't know Matt is so fast! Great job for doing that huge drop onto the rode :cool:

Crap! This is Amy :mumble: