Quantcast

!@#$%$ White River Amphitheater

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Great googley moogely, I can see why every one was all pissy about putting that there venue in an area that lacks the roads to get people in and out. I sat in the lot until about 12:45. The show ended around 10:20...

Gwen was very saucy looking. :love: :love: :love: :blah:

I heard the end of the Blink what ever set. They sing that one song that sounds like the other song by that other band that sounds like they listened to their older brother's punk records.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ummbikes said:
Great googley moogely, I can see why every one was all pissy about putting that there venue in an area that lacks the roads to get people in and out. I sat in the lot until about 12:45. The show ended around 10:20...

Gwen was very saucy looking. :love: :love: :love: :blah:

I heard the end of the Blink what ever set. They sing that one song that sounds like the other song by that other band that sounds like they listened to their older brother's punk records.
Haha i missed the Radiohead show because i'm a forgetful retard and set up last years Mt. St. Helens ride on the same day. :drool:
So the traffic sucked how was the set up? Cool stage? good acoustics? comfortable settings?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Skookum-

The sound was excellent. We were in the general admission section which is up on the hill looking down into the stage. There was a mosh pit area down front and then reserved seating with great views. We are going to go back to see Alanis (My wifes call) and if I can afford the tickets Ozzfest.

If you can get to Auburn early enough to catch the shuttle at the Super Mall that would be they way to go.

We didn't eat the food, but it looked edible.

Had I know the back way in, via Bonney Lake and Enumclaw it would have been pretty easy to get to I think.