Quantcast

who be going to winter splinter?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
ill be there, the scrawny white kid on a 243 or a nemesis with pink tires going stupid high. also i may be at the gathering im not sure, but 90% sure about winter splinter. does anyone know where to find sh!t on the gathering? well hopes to see you guys there! :cheers:

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
A few of us Boston area guys are thinking about heading down, all depends on $ for most of us. So far no news on The Gathering yet, from what i've heard the guys at GHY are still trying to straighten out the venue situation. Last year's Gathering was a BLAST and I'd love to make it out there again.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
im 50/50 on winter splinter and about 99.99% on the gathering
Me same as DEX , I had a fun time at Winter Splinter last year :rant: but it was colder than a witches tit in the ATL .
I'm looking forward to the gathering it's going to be fun this year !!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
ah thanks guy, you just made my day. i trashed my left wrist freerunning at school, and then washed out ona feeble later this afternoon and now it makes loud popping sounds and stuff moves around. oops.brad check yer pms, i had a good idea i think

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
what is this winter splinter you speak of? If it's in biking distance, I might ride over and watch (I'm not so good at DJ,s you see?).