Quantcast

Who here wants to pedal around Skookum Flats?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Not too much climbin, a little bit of flow, a little bit of this and that, but the way i do the Skookum, well it's the right way (Skookie way) to do it.....

Who's down for say... ohhh mmmm... next weekend?

This is a webbe thing, all you yahoo's who always say, oh man i should get out and ride in the woods, well this would be a good time to get your piggies wet.

Casual pace except for descents, but this is not a club ride so if you fall off the cliff and into the river i will only go down to save your bike.....

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Oh man, I should get out and ride in the woods. :oink:

You're planning on this weekend (4/1)? If it's next weekend, I'll go.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Badmunkey said:
You're planning on this weekend (4/1)? If it's next weekend, I'll go.
haha... huh?

i think i wanna hit Galby the weekend after next.... They made more bridges at Cedar Dust.:)

So that's Skookum Flats next weekend and Galbraith the weekend after next, or more simply put that's this weeks ride just 4 months and 2 days shy of Labor Day weekend after 2 solstices twice removed on 5 lunar cycles deducting of course that falls on the weekend after the other if this is a leap year... Oh and we're going by Eastern Standard time excluding Daylight Savings.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
I thought this was planned for 4/9:(
It kinda was, i'll switch it back, i don't care.:)

That the beauty of planning a ride on these boards, it's flexible.

Atomic Dog said:
:drool: I wish it wasn't so damn far...
Well you can have your mole freinds dig you a tunnel under the mountains and you'd be there before me.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Skookum said:
Well you can have your mole freinds dig you a tunnel under the mountains and you'd be there before me.
They tend to avoid Chinook Pass due to the Dwarf population and all. Nothing worse than making a beeline for Crystal Mtn and ending up in the mines of Moria. :help:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
The 9th! I scheduled myself to work the 8th:rolleyes: The 9th I tell ya, of this month....oh I mean next month:)

Good luck on your surgery ummbikes:thumb:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Skookum said:
Knee surgery? Whatsup man you getting bionics?
Werd! Bionics. Meniscus tear, keeps locking up my knee.

I swear on all that is worth swearing on I'll join you on a Skookie Flats ride. THIS SEASON. How is August looking?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ummbikes said:
Werd! Bionics. Meniscus tear, keeps locking up my knee.

I swear on all that is worth swearing on I'll join you on a Skookie Flats ride. THIS SEASON. How is August looking?
High country riding is the key in August, maybe i'll just take you on a Ranger Creek shuttle by that time.:)

Ahhh i been jonesin more and more for gravity.....:drool: :drool: :drool: