Quantcast

Who is getting Loko this weekend?!

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Back in my college days (which was only a few years ago) if we wanted to get stupid f#@king drunk we'd mix everclear in with juice. People who use vodka for wap, or whatever you want to call it, are pansies.

You know when I drink straight whiskey I get drunk really fast too. Wow, its 47% alcohol!? How many shots do you think are in a 16oz flask:rolleyes:?

I guess we shouldn't market that to kids either.

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
I managed 6 in one evening this weekend. I also had a 3 microbrews during and after dinner, but nothing over 6%. I was rip roaring drunk, no doubt, but that only amounted to me eating an entire bag of pretzel nuggets then "blacking out" for the last 20 minutes of the tv show we were watching.

Woke up at 5:30 the following morning with a headache that took 2 hours to shake and had sticky sh**s that smelled like fruit punch most of the day. Asked Dr. Girlfriend what went down, and she confirmed that I fell asleep around midnight while we were watching tv.

Oh my god! Won't someone please think of the children!

My thoughts on Four Loko:
:stosh:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I managed 6 in one evening this weekend. I also had a 3 microbrews during and after dinner, but nothing over 6%. I was rip roaring drunk, no doubt, but that only amounted to me eating an entire bag of pretzel nuggets then "blacking out" for the last 20 minutes of the tv show we were watching.

Woke up at 5:30 the following morning with a headache that took 2 hours to shake and had sticky sh**s that smelled like fruit punch most of the day. Asked Dr. Girlfriend what went down, and she confirmed that I fell asleep around midnight while we were watching tv.
If all you're doing is sitting down watching tv it's unlikely you'd do anything but black out. If you're at a party surrounding by other drunk idiots (no offence meant to anyone, I love being a drunk idiot) then highly likely you'll take your pants off and try jump over a moving car, or whatever. If sat at home watching tv, not much chance for that to happen.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I should get a case for this weekend. My son drinks that crap with his room mates. I tried Sparks when it first came out because my old neighbor worked for the distributor and a pallet was "accidentally damaged" on the dock.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This was one with caffeine. A buddy of mine works at a liquor store and they still have cases of them that they can't (legally) sell. He's bringing me 12 of them tomorrow :D
ebay that stuff. or something. don't think ebay allows sales of alcohol, but i'm sure if you get creative you can find a way around their rules

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Gettin loko right now. It's weird, the Loko seems more potent when it's your first alcoholic beverage of the night, I'm halfway through a can and I'm about ready to knife fight a hobo for a sammich. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Watermelon is the best four loko flavor.

I have 4 more in the fridge, I'll report back as the night progresses.

Bigdroptoflat

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Maryland
Gettin loko right now. It's weird, the Loko seems more potent when it's your first alcoholic beverage of the night, I'm halfway through a can and I'm about ready to knife fight a hobo for a sammich. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Watermelon is the best four loko flavor.

I have 4 more in the fridge, I'll report back as the night progresses.
I got watermelon the other night, it was fantastic but my headache the next day was not. I told ridiculous to call you but you were at the strip club