Quantcast

who likes the AZONIC LOVESEAT?

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
I just got one from the Buy and Sell from BullitBoyz and it is sweet. And HUGE! Holy cow, but its cozy....best $25 I ever spent on my arse.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
I liked mine while I had it. If you do extensive trail riding, it's not that great though...pretty dang wide so it chaffes your legs. Over all a nice phat seat though...

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I used to have one on my hardtail...and loved it! It looks a bit funny, but has saved my ass a few times. I've now passed it on to a friend, along with the hardtail. :thumb:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i had one on my 243 and doing any extensive riding on it starts to hurt...

i also blew the rails up on it after only a couple months of use...i was sad...then i got a hotseat and so far so good...when that goes, ill pick up an azonic big drop saddle...they are super comfy.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Serfas Men's Rx is a good one too....at least for my bony arse. No pain in 'the spot' is key.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I still like the old tioga DH "couch" :D It is more soft foam than the Azonics but narrower and not as square. I XC rode with it in college on my 3" travel bike.

I run the same seat the tioga XL same shell but not all the foam.....it is that cozy.

:D

I did not like the SDG Big Boy seat.....hard square foam and soft rails.