Quantcast

Who posted that video called "LOVE" a couple weeks ago?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Cause I just saw a bunch of that footage on Outdoor Life Networks "Outdoor Outtakes" making whoever the rider was look like a real jackass.

But still cool to see a monkey on OLN.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
bullcrap.

That's MY video. Stone re-posted it.

That's even MY bike he's riding around on.

y'all best reckognize.

Jesus...

Also, how did OLN get that footage? I only ever posted it at low quality. I doubt they showed grainy internet video on the TV.

But if they indeed did without my permission, they can lick my sweaty ballsack. If I weren't so gimped, I'd regulate on the dirty butt-wipes

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by SirChomps-a-Lot
bullcrap.

That's MY video. Stone re-posted it.

That's even MY bike he's riding around on.

y'all best reckognize.

Jesus...

Also, how did OLN get that footage? I only ever posted it at low quality. I doubt they showed grainy internet video on the TV.

But if they indeed did without my permission, they can lick my sweaty ballsack. If I weren't so gimped, I'd regulate on the dirty butt-wipes

swear to god man, and it wasnt grainy either. nice and clear, but it didnt pause during the crashes like the video you edited. they had it raw somehow.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by stoney98
spomer has raw footage. I don't know if he sold it though. Spomer? You there? Did you sell it/send it to OLN? If not, I have a few questions as to who got it? Cause thats ALL my footage.
Hope i didnt get anyone in trouble, but specifically, i remember the scened of you manualing on the DS track and looping out on the woopdeedoos. It made one of those annoying "BOING" noises when you landed :rolleyes:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Man, you posted that outtake alone as 'Spomer Goes Down' a looooooong time ago...

MD

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by stoney98
that was actually spomer. I'm the one shaknig the camera laughing at him
well, there was also some footage on the Yeti that looked VERY familiar but i cant remember for SURE if it was the exact same shots or not, but i beleive so. but that one shot of the DS track is what stuck out most.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Wow, I somehow missed that video when it was first posted...... it was sweet. I agree, one of the top vids I've seen here, very nice indeed. And balls-out to OLN if they poached your footage man.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Dude sweet video. music was timed well to the riding and the flow was superb

I also remember seeing some footage like that on OLN Im not 100% sure it was that footage but it does seem familiar