only 1:00 long

any other suggestions?

i'll give a bcd shirt to the winner.

alex

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
is quicktime editor free or available for the PC? windows movie maker won't open .mov files.

what is the critera for the video? just that it's one minute long?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
no you have to have pro.

think we should use any editing softwear?

i wanted to keep it simple.

alex

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
well, I only have windows movie maker....and a real crappy camera..

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
my camera will shoot 640x480
this is just for fun thing.

have you posted any vids?
let me see.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
you guys are in the same boat, just different tools...i'd say it's even. i think the contest would be sick.

just a 1 minute clipshow, only dissolves allowed or something. no slow-mo, no fancy edits, only clips/dissolves.

it could just be setup like a poll after all the entries were received, right? post links to vids here by X date, then when the date comes, make a poll w/ each posted vid as a choice to be voted on.

freakin' fun/sweet idea alex.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
©2001 said:
you guys are in the same boat, just different tools...i'd say it's even. i think the contest would be sick.

just a 1 minute clipshow, only dissolves allowed or something. no slow-mo, no fancy edits, only clips/dissolves.

it could just be setup like a poll after all the entries were received, right? post links to vids here by X date, then when the date comes, make a poll w/ each posted vid as a choice to be voted on.

freakin' fun/sweet idea alex.
open on music edits. fades/mix/clip.

dissolves and texts. stills are ok.

after we decide on rules we will start a thread and post all vid, i'll host, on my site so they can be viewed then have a poll.

shawn you have someone to film? bmx/dirt/street.

i think two weeks would be enough time.

so 1:00 vid due Sunday the 21st of may by midnight central.
max size 640x480, avi,mov,mp4,wmv other specify
email to bcdbcd@cableone.net

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I want to enter but I am not going to go ride around the streets w/ my crap camera, getting 5 twenty second shots then coming home to load them onto the computer, then go back out riding, then come home w/ my five clips, etc...:)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
pnj said:
I want to enter but I am not going to go ride around the streets w/ my crap camera, getting 5 twenty second shots then coming home to load them onto the computer, then go back out riding, then come home w/ my five clips, etc...:)
gheesh, get some freinds! what were you homeschooled?

lol i was and road alone alot.

L

luelling

I put one on utube....my raw files are all avi. below is the link. I have a bunch of footage of other people than myself, but I'm too lazy (and busy at the moment) to edit it all together. :rolleyes: So I guess this is my entry

EDIT: Its more than a minute too, sorry. I guess its not an entry :(

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
luelling said:
I put one on utube....my raw files are all avi. below is the link. I have a bunch of footage of other people than myself, but I'm too lazy (and busy at the moment) to edit it all together. :rolleyes: So I guess this is my entry

EDIT: Its more than a minute too, sorry. I guess its not an entry :(
You ride exactly like a good version of me.

L

luelling

Bicyclist said:
You ride exactly like a good version of me.
LOL...I'll take that as a compliment. Its amazing how editing can make you look good :) Some shots took several tries to accomplish. I just didn't include too many of those "tries"

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Dude, I love your style. Lots of manuals and bar spins. :thumb: You and me both ride lots of bunnyhop 2 manuals.