Quantcast

Who was this guy (PA)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Definately cool.

There was a guy competing at the 24 hours in the Old Pueblo with only one leg. Didn't even have enough left for a prosthetic, had a bungee cord from the top tube to the pedal to help with the upstroke.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
He rides at seatac alot i believe his name is steve he is gonna be racing this season 2.

Yup brian not steve my bad.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
His name is Brian.
He is awesome.
He is more positive about riding than any other person I have ever met.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
That guy is one of the most easy going people I have met out riding. His legtech is his own design from what I understand of it. Kind of funny when I was on my 2nd or 3rd ride after breaking my ankle he was really concerned about how difficult it was for me to bare any weight on it. We talked and he made a comment about how lucky he was, he could just replace a part if his mech ankle broke, he felt sorry for me. Great guy, great attitude and yes he wants to race this season, cheer for him big time if you see him out on the course. :thumb: :thumb:

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Great guy. He's a friend of a friend and is a good rider. Had such a good time riding with him. Gave him a full tour of the place and he was loving it. Always smilin'. Much props Brian!!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
bibs said:
Ok, Ill do it over again.....

he rides with Simon, They are working together to make his prostetic<--(sp) I give that gentlman a lot of respect, he is nice and rips with his new leg. That is vey cool in my book, better? :p

What's funny, is that even when you try really hard you can't write 2 sentences without 2 spelling mistakes.

I'm just bustin' on ya C.

Jan 30, 2005
sest weattle
bibs said:
Ok, Ill do it over again.....

he rides with Simon, They are working together to make his prostetic<--(sp) I give that gentlman a lot of respect, he is nice and rips with his new leg. That is vey cool in my book, better? :p

you spelled gentleman wrong :stupid:

Jun 18, 2004
I met him at St Ed's today... while I was riding/LOOKING FOR MY LOST KEYS... he rocks... I wanna ride w/him more... you should see him go on log rides... I noticed he was sitting down every time... not sure if he has to or not... he's got a 5th Ele. in his prostetic...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I've run into him several times down @ SST - he can freaking ride like nobody's business and yet he's very friendly and outgoing. Hell, I didn't even notice the prosthetic leg until somebody mentioned it.
The 24 hour race guy was likely Brett Wolfe. That guy can ride forever...and well at that.
:cool:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Str8OutaBallard said:
I met him at St Ed's today... while I was riding/LOOKING FOR MY LOST KEYS... he rocks... I wanna ride w/him more... you should see him go on log rides... I noticed he was sitting down every time... not sure if he has to or not... he's got a 5th Ele. in his prostetic...
whoa are you serious thats sweet suspenson built in. thats an expensive prostetic

cove rider said:
hey bibs have you cleaned the bigger line on the right at the softies yet? my friend was wondering cause you were starting too try it like a few weeks ago.
I have done margo now the whole thing once.., but not 420 (its really big, I have no ned ot even try it yet)....last weekend I was riding horible so I stopped. But soon, next week is spring break! :D

s dub

Chimp
Nov 9, 2004
kenmore
yeah that guys real nice i talked to him at st eds when i was on my way there once at his car... yeah back when the djs were still up (those were the days *sigh*) he gave us as much red bull as we could fill our pockets with :) . nice guy.