Where?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I am riding cap forest.
If that is snowy, I'm going black diamond.

So who is riding where?
I just wanna meet up with some PNW peeps.
Me and vibiker are open for the day.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I didn't ride at all today between shaking this crud I'm dealing with and being a little sore from wiping out on my road-bike on the ice a few days ago. That being said, I'm setting my sites on the ol' SST thing. I must see Polo's latest tailorings. There's been some real good crews on Sunday as of late.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
i am building today, i hope if the snow dosent bog me down.
At first I was like "WTF are you talking snow for?" - then I looked out the window.
I don't think it's going to stay cold enough and this stuff is going to melt quickly - thus a bogfest. This sucks 'cuz I really want/need to ride. If it doesn't look a little better in a couple of hours I am pulling the plug on riding this weekend.:(

:nuts:

olytrayne

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
olympia
We went hiking in Cap forest and saw some people with this poor woman, riding without a helmet or good shoes. She was on a rigid bike with cantilevers. I felt bad for her. But we had a great hike, ended up at a road end, and hiked down the hill back to the van. All in all it was a great day. I think tomorrow we will ride at Montesano.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
olytrayne said:
We went hiking in Cap forest and saw some people with this poor woman, riding without a helmet or good shoes. She was on a rigid bike with cantilevers. I felt bad for her. But we had a great hike, ended up at a road end, and hiked down the hill back to the van. All in all it was a great day. I think tomorrow we will ride at Montesano.
We had a great ride at Lake Sawyer, one of these days you gotta come out to Black Diamond and check it out.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
olytrayne said:
Montesano rocked today. I rode all the trails on the XC side, around the lake bottom twice and took the fire road up to Cougar Ridge to see the Olympics but the cloud cover was too low. All the trails are in fine shape, boggy down in te bottoms tough.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
it was a nice day today despite the snow, getting out this morning was a drag but once on the free way it was coo, the building condishons were prime. the ground was a bit chilly. :evil:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
hey frank...

you can derelicte my balls!

yeah the ground was in perfect condition to be raked and dug into. but the deadfall was a weee bit frozen making splitting wood a bit harder than it should have been.

atleast this week is supposed to be generally nice until next toooosday.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Frank - thank you for sharing...I think:confused:

This last weekend kind of sucked if you're my dually. Poor girl went nowhere this weekend...as in not anywhere. I felt so bad that I rode her to and from work today. I don't want her to have bad feelings going into next weekend, ya know.
Acutally, this is the first weekend I didn't spend any time at the ol' SST. Methinks this will be a long, long week.
:mumble:

olytrayne

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
olympia
I am the last person to judge someone by their bike. Was that you Ioscope?
All I meant was that she didn't look that prepared, and it could have been a safety issue... No hard feelings I hope! :thumb:

We rode Monte yesterday, what a great ride. I'd been on the downhill course, but never up to the top of Cougar Ridge. Wow what a view! Better than Capital Peak for sure. We will be riding there more, but this time will ride up the road by the downhill, up to Cougar, and down Sylvia loop. We did it backwards and it was a biatch! Edward, lets hook up and ride next weekend at Lake Sylvia, either sunday or monday.