Quantcast

Who's Bringing their Freeride/DH bikes to Lajitas?

brianTX

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Austin, TX
Scott, I know you said you'll be shooting some video out there, so i guess that means you'll be bringing one of your DH bikes? I'll be bringing the Bighit out there for sure, and I know there'll be some Austin riders with their big bikes out there. Any one else gonna bring a DH/freeride bike out there?

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Last year a friend Kristen took her white Santa Cruz Bullit w/ Jr. T out and rode it. It was pretty badass. All kinds of people checkin out the big bike.

You Austin guys may know her as she lives and rides up there, also works at (?)Bicycle Sport Shop.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
i thinks im bringing the dominatrax and the super v. what day are you guys going out there......maybe we can caravan down there. oh i called you back too, talked to raymond for a bit.

brianTX

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Austin, TX
i'm not sure what day i'm leaving yet, maybe thursday afternoon or friday morning. i'm going to be riding out there with some of the guys i work with at Discovery, so I plan on bringing an XC bike as well as the big bike. as of right now, i think we're going to be camping, because we're all poor. anyway, i'll let you know when i hear more details. are you gonna be out at Rocky Hill saturday?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
we'll probably be leaving early friday and camping by the cemetary like always. i have to work all weekend so i wont be out there this weekend.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
ill give you and raymond a call sometime soon, brian. so we can all caravan down there and circle the wagons 'round the campsite when we get there. i cant wait....3 days of drinking beer and dh'ing.......saweeet.