Quantcast

who's excited for the olympics?!?!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have already experienced Brazil's insects, pollution, crime and corruption. But remember, only cyclists and Olympians dope. Football and baseball players are just honest hard working Mericans.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The Olympics are something that happens every 4 years in January.

This sweaty non-zooming shit is for poor people who can't afford skis and have to run around everywhere with a ball or some shit. Seriously, an entire zoom-free competition is no competition at all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The Olympics are something that happens every 4 years in January.

This sweaty non-zooming shit is for poor people who can't afford skis and have to run around everywhere with a ball or some shit. Seriously, an entire zoom-free competition is no competition at all.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm psyched about the Olympics. The 2020 Tokyo Olympics, that is, because they won't be a shitshow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm psyched about the Olympics. The 2020 Tokyo Olympics, that is, because they won't be a shitshow.

Actually there will be shit shows. ¥30,000.

From what I saw of the Shonai river in Nagoya, there is the same potential for shit gargling. Clean water shouldn't be black, bubbly and stinky.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Don't put your head under water...

Just days ahead of the Olympic Games the waterways of Rio de Janeiro are as filthy as ever, contaminated with raw human sewage teeming with dangerous viruses and bacteria, according to a 16-month-long study commissioned by The Associated Press.

Danger is lurking even in the sand. Samples from the golden beaches at Copacabana and Ipanema revealed high levels of viruses, which recent studies have suggested can pose health risks — particularly to babies and small children.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
part of me wants to see it fail spectacularly, but I'd feel bad for all the athletes who have put in a ton of hard work to get there. I think the overall (poor) condition of the venues is disrespectful to them.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I see a land of opportunity - a whole new set of sporting events including...

Projectile Vomiting
Squirts through decreasing sizes of round openings at 1 meter
Flesh Eating Bacteria Races

Ya gotta look on the bright side, Just be on the lookout for new events.
It'll be great I PROMISE!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Liable to be some record setting diarrhea.
the diarrhea might start before the end of the first heat....

a friend went to a birthday party with her kids at a public pool that hadn't been properly chlorinated....everyone who attended the party and got in the water had butt pee/vomiting for two or three days...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Personally, I'm hoping that these Olympic$ motivate someone to make a sequel to "The Hand" -

Although "The Foot" doesn't seem to offer quite the same cachet. But on the bright side, I do have a measure of respect for the coke dealers in Rio who are selling commemorative baggies with the Olympic rings on them. #entrepreneurship

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Personally, I'm hoping that these Olympic$ motivate someone to make a sequel to "The Hand" -

Although "The Foot" doesn't seem to offer quite the same cachet. But on the bright side, I do have a measure of respect for the coke dealers in Rio who are selling commemorative baggies with the Olympic rings on them. #entrepreneurship
this might finally jump start the zombie apocalypse

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR