Quantcast

Who's going/racing Canadian Nat July 22-23

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
ggrubb said:
Who's going/racing Canadian Nationals at Whistler July 22-23?
Americans cannot enter the Canadian National Championships on the 22-23. Bogus. But the Canadians cannot enter our championships either though...

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Im gunna be in Whistler for the entire 9 days of Crankworx, and then an additional 3 days just to ride. The entire mt. is a gong-show during Crankworx so it took the fun of riding out of it for me. I will just kick back, watch the events, and hang out with my freind (he lived in Whistler, so that is how I managed to spend 12 days in Whistler). For anyone who is up there, but doesn't want to ride the lift access mt. and aviod the anarchy, you should check out "a river runs through it". There are no big drops, just a chit load of ladders that are really fun. I strongly recomend it.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
ride said:
Americans cannot enter the Canadian National Championships on the 22-23. Bogus. But the Canadians cannot enter our championships either though...
Ah, I did not know that.
Sun Peaks last year was a bunch of different series' rolled into one, that is probably is what got me thinking the Can Nats were open to "Staties".

Thanks -G