Quantcast

Who's going to NEMBAfest? 6/22-24

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
you + me = us

There's like a 10% chance I'll go this year, just like every year. If neither of us have knee surgery, and we don't have any more kids (knock on vasectomy), there's a chance.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
@crombie1 and I were talking this past Fall about possibly trying to go to NEMBAfest. However, it would depend on what/when is being planned for Monkeyfest this year too.

NEMBA looks for volunteers - most of it is during the event, and I think there's some sort of entry discount - @BadDNA could provide more info. What I have been doing is showing up a few days early and doing grunt work with the trail crew and with NEMBA, but I still pay full freight for admission, just 'cause.

I'm planning to get there roughly Wednesday the 20th. If anyone else wants to join early setup, tell me and I'll try to coordinate with NEMBA and KT crews.

@TreeSaw, email or call me if more questions or ideas!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
NEMBA looks for volunteers - most of it is during the event, and I think there's some sort of entry discount - @BadDNA could provide more info. What I have been doing is showing up a few days early and doing grunt work with the trail crew and with NEMBA, but I still pay full freight for admission, just 'cause.

I'm planning to get there roughly Wednesday the 20th. If anyone else wants to join early setup, tell me and I'll try to coordinate with NEMBA and KT crews.

@TreeSaw, email or call me if more questions or ideas!
Volunteers in past years have been given a day of admission for each 2 hour shift that they work. I assume they will continue this arrangement again. Brenda and I have chosen to not volunteer up front this year for a couple of reasons. We'll probably still pitch in for a while if needed, but we don't want to be committed to a shift which may mean missing out on a ride with friends.

Bunnista

Chimp
Jul 27, 2015
I'm confirmed Wed through Sunday, Norie too. Happy to help with set up and such on Wed afternoon and Thursday.

Hope you make it TreeSaw! Would be fun to have the girls join us.