Quantcast

Who's gonna be @Whistler on Friday?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-86_metric_e.html

Whistler weather:

friday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 12.
sat: A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 16.
sun: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 14.

hmmm thats super iffy...i dont know if i would test my luck with mother nature this weekend...

this time of year has proven to be quite unstable...sucky.

Jun 18, 2004
seand said:
http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-86_metric_e.html

Whistler weather:

friday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 12.
sat: A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 16.
sun: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 14.

hmmm thats super iffy...i dont know if i would test my luck with mother nature this weekend...

this time of year has proven to be quite unstable...sucky.
I think the weather's gonna be snotty... but it seems that I ride in snotty weather 70% of the time... this will be my first chance to get up there... they owe me some snowboard time so I'm thinking snowboarding on the glacier on Thurs... but I need to get off this computer and get some things done if I'm gonna drive up there tommorrow morning... (got a lady friend coming over to watch Team America tonight)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
We were going to be there but a few guys backed out and the weather looks terrible so we are canceling.

Let us all know how the weather is this weekend.

Jun 18, 2004
Whistler Rocked on Fri and Sat... I didn't know that w/edge card credits you can snowboard and bike for tha same price that day... there was like 6" of fresh powder at the upperstation on Sat and I swear to God that there was more than that at the Whistler Bowl... that was an unexpected perk this weekend... the bike trails were wet and squishy... Crab Apple, Dirt Merch, and A-line have more launching lips on the tables... Dirt Merch has step downs now that I don't remember last year... this year at Whistler is gonna be best ever... all I gotta do is not get injured...

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
whistler was fun sat, a little wet but not too bad, mostly hit a line, dirt merchant, practice jumping.