Quantcast

Whos ready for.....

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
I AM!!! I was supposed to be up there for 2weeks (Crankworx and then some) but that all fell through. Ill probly get up there for the Kokannee Slopestyle (by far the coolest event), and the Garbanzo Enduro DH, and then a few extra days just for riding. There is a new line right next to the road-gap (kind of a drop to a jump?) that looks like it will be dope... The boneyard looks all wonky this year, it will be interesting to see what guys like Kyle Strait and Darren Berrecloth can do in the way of lines...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Why dont you guys like the course? I can see how they lay out could be a bit better, after the road gap to step up theres a lot of space between the stunts. I like the course better than last year, seams to be alot of dirt jumps, not much for big gaps or drops. The road gap is cool but it seams a little small for most of the riders. The last stunt is sick I cant wait to see the comp! The ladder to wall ride gap (looks like the one b-claw did in roam) looks sweet as well.

I love the bikercross now, they fixed all the sucky parts, except the section with 15 little speed bumps in a row, I cant figure that out yet.