Quantcast

Who's riding what when and where after work

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
How about South Sea Tac, I am thinking Wednsday Night World Championships and getting a burger with Wick. Course I might just ride straight through the Flow like a screaming me-me or something. Anyway the weather will be great today and everyone should be doing something.

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Urban around Oly 12-on around the capital then down by the port.
I would love to catch a ride with someone headed from Oly to SST sometime. Never ridden there and want to bad!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ill be riding the seat in my truck driving home, then riding the seat of my lawnmower, then riding the couch till i fall asleep..... i would try for something friday, but i have to get up at 4am saturday to get on the road for whistler so i will want to get home ASAP to load my stuff up, and tune the DH bike. Im sure next week when i have time the weather is going to turn to crap.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Great ride! Logged 15 miles and just snuck out at 9 with just enough light to make the steep descents just that much more fun. Felt more like late August out there. This weekend is starting to look pretty good to. Saturday anyways.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Borneo said:
Great ride! Logged 15 miles and just snuck out at 9 with just enough light to make the steep descents just that much more fun. Felt more like late August out there. This weekend is starting to look pretty good to. Saturday anyways.
Did you see any angry beavers out there?

i gave a call to a Griffin Creek guy and there's talk about a new loop goin out there. Only the climb is done now, the descent should be prime. Maybe a time for epic riding out there could develop once the i's get dotted and the t's get crossed, as far as new trail building is concerned.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
No angry beavers on that side of the area. They are actually rebuilding the dams around the lodge at the pond that did break though. So, they all did'nt get washed down the creek when it burst.
Eventually, Griffin, Tokuls West and East will all be connected into one big Uber area. But, I wouldn't know anything about that. There's already a pretty good (new) down out there that adds to the area quite nicely.