Quantcast

Whos riding where on the 12th and 13th

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
Hey im gonna be coming home from bellingham for the weekend and was wondering where people are gonna be riding. i was thinking of just hitting sst cuz i havnt been there in a long time.. Lemme know..

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
zane said:
I'll be riding the powder up at Mt Hood Meadows, i still need to break even on my season pass.
:confused:

powder? they havent gotten any new snow in days, and their base is only in the 50" range...

;)

...oh wait...that was interweb e-sarcasm wasnt it...:)

Burrito 03

Chimp
Nov 21, 2003
Marysville, Washington
I might go to SST early sat morning to ride the flowpark. Actually its funny that you mention bham cause I was thinkin about heading up north to ride on sunday!! Lemme know if you're going to sst on sat, then maybe it will motivate me to drive my butt down there!
Barret

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
As long as it isn't a torrential downpour like last Sunday I shall be SST-ing it as well. Mid /AM until ???
I must get a few more dances in w/ my current rig before I retire her.

I'll be down at SST sometime this morning. I have some work to do in Lynnwood and then I'll head down around mid-morning.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
The mtb gods don't like me so far this year. My frickin' sinus infection is back just in time for the weekend. Likely no-go for today...maybe later if I'm feeling it. This sucks - I need to ride, but I also need to stop being sick.:mumble:

I decided early Saturday morning that my propensity for riding off of things rather than up things is causing me to be too weak and flabby. I bailed on SST and rode the Tapeworm/Cyclops axis of evil for several painful hours. Felt much more respectable afterward, sorry if I missed you down at the flowark. I think it's skatepark poaching and Black Diamond coal mine for the coming three-day weekend...