Quantcast

Who's riding where this week...and can I come?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
YO JB! Can you bring my multi tool I left at St. Ed's last time tomorrow? I stripped the 4mm off my other one yesterday :mumble:

Thanks!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Cool! I'll see ya there. I'm thinking Tape on Thursday.
Maybe maybe...I need to see what else is happening this week - Steve is coming down mid-week to take care of some work-related stuff and I have to go suit shopping (boooring)... :cool:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I think I might hit Tiger on Thursday instead. I won't be able to ride on Saturday (work :mad: ), so I'm going to try and get a longer ride in on Thursday.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
I think I might hit Tiger on Thursday instead. I won't be able to ride on Saturday (work :mad: ), so I'm going to try and get a longer ride in on Thursday.
Okey dokey - I need to ride the beast now that summer is slowly starting to peak its head around the corner. :) I should know tonight when exactly Steve plans to come down, so when I have free afternoons for bikey...

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
If you bring a light I might be thinkin bout doin Tiger again on Thurs. Oh and thanks again for the LS tour last Sat. I like that place.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
If you bring a light I might be thinkin bout doin Tiger again on Thurs. Oh and thanks again for the LS tour last Sat. I like that place.
I found my light this weekend! Of course, in the garage :nope: I think Thuder is in for Tiger too. I'm going to take the big bike up this this time :think:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
I found my light this weekend! Of course, in the garage :nope: I think Thuder is in for Tiger too. I'm going to take the big bike up this this time :think:
uh oh - I'm gonna be holding the whole crowd up on the way down...mebe I should get a head start when we reach the top ;)

hehehe...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
ThunderMuffin and I are in. I'll bring my light this time :rolleyes:

Can we meet at 4:15pm tomorrow? I need to stay a little later tomorrow.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
ThunderMuffin and I are in. I'll bring my light this time :rolleyes:

Can we meet at 4:15pm tomorrow? I need to stay a little later tomorrow.
Fine with me if everyone has a light, Tiger in the dark is cool, but only with lights. :rolleyes: :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You guys don't need lights the sun sets at 6:30!#$)!@$!)@#*%)!@

man i should go...... but i dunno, i might hack half a lung halfway up the forest road..............

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
You guys don't need lights the sun sets at 6:30!#$)!@$!)@#*%)!@

man i should go...... but i dunno, i might hack half a lung halfway up the forest road..............
Come on Tim! We climb really slow!!! I think Kevin is riding the D9 :sneaky:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
That's just so crazy, i'd have a hard time believing such tales if hadn't witnessed them with my own eyes.......
Ya, and he wonders why he doesn't like XC :confused: Because it's not suppose to be done on a 50lb. bike silly! :rolleyes:

So is that a yes, we'll see you tomorrow? :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
where wuz everybody? oh well i was a little late so i thought i'd pedal and catch up to you guys, finished at 6:30 perfect timing was just starting to hit dusk. i only took one break thinking i might catch you guys but i never did. i forgot that was the first time riding Tiger for a pretty long time last July before i broke my leg i think. it was fun, now my lungs are hashed.