Quantcast

who's used cheap ink & why?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
ive used ink from Cartridge World for years. no complaints. i use it cause its cheap. why else would you use cheap ink?

Willy Vanilly

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
San Jose
I've had very few problems with 123inkjets or printpal. They both send me coupons once in a while and if the cartridge goes bad, they've been more than happy to ship a replacement.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
ive used ink from Cartridge World for years. no complaints. i use it cause its cheap. why else would you use cheap ink?
i've had bad luck w/ them for my various hp printers. not sure which is to blame, but i don't have a choice for the printer
I've had very few problems with 124inkjets or printpal. They both send me coupons once in a while and if the cartridge goes bad, they've been more than happy to ship a replacement.
i have to believe these guys are in business primarily b/c they have their act together. i'll do some research & if the pricepoint is right, i may pull the trigger

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
This is a thread about tattoos right?
In that case, I think the answer is "The Montashu," and the important supplementary information is "it's a bad idea."

Anyone recommend any printers that use cheaper ink (i.e. not HP or Lexmark)?