Quantcast

Why can we not have a peoples party

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I really am sick of the right wing left wing crap ,I`am for the people who work ,not the one who get rich by importing stuff ,or doing their bud a favour ,or have a war just to stimulate the economy ,just for a short time ( it takes about 10 years for the market to drop and need a jump start :rolleyes: ) ,we are so fricking worried about every other counrty ,but we cannot even take care of our own :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,we poorly educate our kids the fricking universitys are just there to make money ,not teach ,and why the hell do we import so much crap ,we could manufacture ,plenty of fine products but we don`t instead we buy them from asian countrys who use slaves to make most thing`s made there ,and we still have to pay a US price WTF ,I know how we could help the defecite (sp?) big levy`s on imports, all imports of item that should be made here

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by shocktower
I really am sick of the right wing left wing crap ,I`am for the people who work ,not the one who get rich by importing stuff ,or doing their bud a favour ,or have a war just to stimulate the economy ,just for a short time ( it takes about 10 years for the market to drop and need a jump start :rolleyes: ) ,we are so fricking worried about every other counrty ,but we cannot even take care of our own :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,we poorly educate our kids the fricking universitys are just there to make money ,not teach ,and why the hell do we import so much crap ,we could manufacture ,plenty of fine products but we don`t instead we buy them from asian countrys who use slaves to make most thing`s made there ,and we still have to pay a US price WTF ,I know how we could help the defecite (sp?) big levy`s on imports, all imports of item that should be made here
Yes mein Fuhrher, when shall we start the mass exterminations?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Yes mein Fuhrher, when shall we start the mass exterminations?
shocktowers statement had some holes, but I fail to see the connection you apparently did.

Explain the above, because it is in very poor taste.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Oh sorry,

It reminded my of a speech from Hitler, about the workers and running the country and whatnot. I wasnt being a Nazi or anything, I thought you at least would see the satyr.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
I wasnt being a Nazi or anything, I thought you at least would see the satyr.
Gotcha. Didn't see any connection so I didn't see the satire.

Much closer to communist russia than nazi germany... the commies are all about "people's front" and "workers republic," etc...