$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think it's the disconnected-from-humanity rule, myself

probably wayyy too deep into pr0n, too.

all things in moderation, lads

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So yes, I have Goggle Alerts set up for "Second Amendment" and I get an email at a little past 6 PM every night with the latest discussions (usually 18 - 25). Most of them are gun boards; I don't even bother preaching to the choir. I like adversarial engagements so I check in on boards like this or news boards and read the threads and when I find either an intellectually stimulating discussion or just a hilariously absurd bunch of goofballs sometimes I register and engage the members.

At 52 and chubby I'm not doing any aggressive biking.

I do surf fish like a maniac, fishing over 100 days a year.

New Jersey Striped bass.

View attachment 109341

Mr Paddock?

edit: maybe not.

abatis.JPG

Crazy bastard still at it 5 years after this thread.
http://www.algonquinstable.net/viewtopic.php?t=23723&start=50

http://www.politicaljack.com/threads/this-is-specifically-why-the-2nd-amendment-exists.104339/page-3

How many sane people are running around valiantly defending single solitary provisions of the constitution..........on message boards? :rofl:

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
When you live in your moms basement and work at WallyWorld, have no girlfriend and only hump guns, then you have plenty of time to troll the interweb looking for arguments to defend your favorite phallic symbol.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I would also add another dimension to the culture thing. Who for the most part is involved in gun violence? The answer would be poor people in the hood.
Which shitty white supremacist boys club you in now?

Well, I know enough to never claim the Constitution is the origin of rights and that we possess rights because it says we do.

I fear that your swimmies are inadequate for a true discussion of these matters.

I'll give you some history . . . I have enjoyed on-line debate since 1993 and my favorite topic is gun rights and the Constitution. I cut my teeth on USENET in talk.politics.guns and then moved to web based forums as the web evolved.

Back then gun rights advocates were on the losing side; "collective right" lower federal court holdings were the law of the land and arguing the 2nd amendment was an uphill battle to say the least. It was easy to find reasoned debates based in the law argued with vigor from anti-gunners then . . . Because it was the easy side to argue.

Fast forward to the debate forums post Heller and McDonald and finding anti-gunners to engage in reasoned debate is difficult to say the least.

So yes, I have Goggle Alerts set up for "Second Amendment" and I get an email at a little past 6 PM every night with the latest discussions (usually 18 - 25). Most of them are gun boards; I don't even bother preaching to the choir. I like adversarial engagements so I check in on boards like this or news boards and read the threads and when I find either an intellectually stimulating discussion or just a hilariously absurd bunch of goofballs sometimes I register and engage the members.

You guys fall into the second category. It really is sad that the level of discourse and the quality of debate has so eroded but leftist ignorance is a painful condition and when it is reinforced in an echo chamber such as this it just corrodes the brain. I pity you guys. You really are an empty, angry shell of the rabid anti's of the 90's

No, I just enjoy the repartee of good, energetic but intelligent debate.

That's the funny part, I usually don't even bother to look at the general focus of the board (actually LOOK at it) and sometimes I find myself in some, well let's just say "interesting" company. I'll just say that furry fetishists are pretty disturbing!

At 52 and chubby I'm not doing any aggressive biking.

I do surf fish like a maniac, fishing over 100 days a year.

New Jersey Striped bass.

View attachment 109341
where were you on january 6?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Which shitty white supremacist boys club you in now?

where were you on january 6?

I hope this isn't upsetting news but it is 2022 and he is probably dead by now from back alley tattoo blood poisoning. Is your nurse giving you old newspapers again to not anger up your blood?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I hope this isn't upsetting news but it is 2022 and he is probably dead by now from back alley tattoo blood poisoning. Is your nurse giving you old newspapers again to not anger up your blood?
just follerin orders sir

Go to the poly forum and look at the oldest threads. In retrospect so many bad opinions. OK not really just in retrospect but you know.
I often wonder about people I knew or knew of, and wondering if I'm going to encounter them soon pointing a gun at my face in the coming civil war

Last edited: