Quantcast

Why I crush remote control cars with my bike

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Sure, anytime someone gets hit or falls down it has a funny element, but if this happened to me the guy with car would have a difficult time explaining what I did with the car at the hospital.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Yeah, that's the other thing. Where's the poor girls helmet? And do you think she would've stuck the tranny anyway?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Right. The guy thought he was cool because his RC can jump a ten foot table. But his girl actually had the BALLS to try, even though it was without a helmet.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Old and still not funny.

As if there's a glut of females on bikes, so we gotta laugh at a couple of punks pickin on little girls.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
There's a couple guys that go out to the Greenlake dirt jumps. There have been several times that I've almost run them over, not because i'm chasing them down, but because they cut me off. And I've heard several stories of people falling because of the r.c. cars. I heard one guy crushed one as he landed, then as he was falling crushed another one... not sure if it's true or not, but two birds with one stone? pretty rad if I do say so myself!

LIPS

Chimp
Jul 19, 2005
Portland
How is it exactly that you deserve to get hit in the head with an RC car if you dirt jump with out a helmet? Just wondering, but what do people who don't wear seat belts deserve to be hit with? Turkey?

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
How is it exactly that you deserve to get hit in the head with an RC car if you dirt jump with out a helmet? Just wondering, but what do people who don't wear seat belts deserve to be hit with? Turkey?
I was thinking a goose, but a turkey's a good idea too.