Quantcast

Why the repeal of DADT is awesome

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's like seeing two unicorns.

theyarethe1%ofgoodlookinglesbiansyouwilleverseeliplockinpublic.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, cause that wasn't staged or set up by the Navy or anything...
I know it's asking a lot but those answers (and more!!) are addressed in the original link.

Not to take away from your insight or anything.........

edit: aw hell it's christmas fer muhammed's sake!

Navy officials said it was the first time on record that a same-sex couple was chosen to kiss first upon a ship's return. Sailors and their loved ones bought $1 raffle tickets for the opportunity.

Gaeta said she bought $50 of tickets. The Navy said the money would be used to host a Christmas party for the children of sailors.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I know it's asking a lot but those answers (and more!!) are addressed in the original link.

Not to take away from your insight or anything.........

edit: aw hell it's christmas fer muhammed's sake!
Ummm, OK, I'm with you but the article isn't that insightful. First time on record a same sex couple won the first kiss? Really? Do tell.

Actually, I could care less. They happen to find 2 pretty, sort of hot lesbian Sailors. Most of them (and they've been around for years, I've served in the same shop with a bunch) make Rosey O'Donnell look hot.

Ask yourself this. If it had been two dude Sailors that won that raffle, do you think there would have been that kind of media coverage?

Christmas party for the kids, though, everyone wins.

And I thank them both for their service.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Still........one unicorn is halfway to two.

Unfortunately they do seem to mate for life.
i know a semi butch lesbian whose girlfriend is somewhat on the attractive side....a rarity....who was molested by the family pastor.....she was not receptive to my idea for a halloween costume.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Im just glad it wasnt two guys.

Im not against gay people, they can be gay all they want. They should be able to get married and have the same rights as hetero sexuals.
But seeing two guys kiss is something that will allways gross me out.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Seeing fat chicks in tight clothing will always gross me out as well, but it's not like we can make it illegal...

Or can we? Because if so, I'll sign the petition...

edit: The sad thing is I had to go through like *three pages* to find that picture...

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ummm, OK, I'm with you but the article isn't that insightful. First time on record a same sex couple won the first kiss? Really? Do tell.

Actually, I could care less. They happen to find 2 pretty, sort of hot lesbian Sailors. Most of them (and they've been around for years, I've served in the same shop with a bunch) make Rosey O'Donnell look hot.

Ask yourself this. If it had been two dude Sailors that won that raffle, do you think there would have been that kind of media coverage?

Christmas party for the kids, though, everyone wins.

And I thank them both for their service.
Aren't you in the military? The Navy PICKS a couple to do the photo op. Even I know that.

And no I surely wouldn't have started this thread with this title if it were two dudes.

The title in the equivalent thread would have mentioned pat robertson and ted haggard in all likelihood.

Last edited: