Quantcast

Will It Ever Stop????!!

:hot: :hot: :hot: this is unbeleiveable!!! now its friggin humid!!!

that global warming show on Discovery channel was sick, did anyone see it? its insane how much the glaciers in Patagonia have disappeared over the course of 10 years... well, i guess everything that was covered on that show was insane, it really made you think.

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
There is a big contingent of scientists that believe we are headed for a mini ice-age, stemming mainly from the melting of ice caps and the changes of salinity, paired with the severing of the mid-atlantic current or something like that. Thats something to think about.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
HaveFaith said:
There is a big contingent of scientists that believe we are headed for a mini ice-age, stemming mainly from the melting of ice caps and the changes of salinity, paired with the severing of the mid-atlantic current or something like that. Thats something to think about.
There are also plenty of scientists that say we're currently coming OUT of a mini ice age (which is why things are warming up), so who knows.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So I am in LA for work this wee. All I hear people talking about is how freaking hot it is, and I agree. What blows my mind is I see a large percentage of people walking around wearing sweaters, vests and other cold weather clothes. What the hell is wrong with people?

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Westy said:
So I am in LA for work this wee. All I hear people talking about is how freaking hot it is, and I agree. What blows my mind is I see a large percentage of people walking around wearing sweaters, vests and other cold weather clothes. What the hell is wrong with people?

Why the hell spend $300 on a sweater if you can't wear it on a 100 degree day?

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Westy said:
A) Tourists from Nevada and Arizona get cold in 90* weather so they need a sweater.

B) People work in an office where the thermostat is set to 40* and forget to take off their jacket before leaving for lunch.

C) Certain minority groups think that if they disguise themselves as out of town visitors from Alaska immigration won't pick them up.