Quantcast

Willamette Pass?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
elRey said:
i'm not in seattle, but i'm goin! ive never been there before, what are the courses like?
Fun. What catagory are you racing? They have different courses for each one.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
We are staying in town and riding the local DH trails. Saving up for vacation next week :)
Really!?! You guys would have really liked Willamette! Just the area alone is worth the drive...it is so beautiful up there. The trails are lots of fun too!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Really!?! You guys would have really liked Willamette! Just the area alone is worth the drive...it is so beautiful up there. The trails are lots of fun too!
I know, but it's too much $$$ for just two ppl to drive down :mumble: We will be making one of the races down there for sure this season.

We're going to hit some under the radar trails this weekend :sneaky:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
I know, but it's too much $$$ for just two ppl to drive down :mumble: We will be making one of the races down there for sure this season.

We're going to hit some under the radar trails this weekend :sneaky:
Cool. We need to do some riding with you guys during the week at one of these trails :sneaky:
After this weekend, we won't be as busy trying to get our bikes up and running! Let me know when your going!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Cool. We need to do some riding with you guys during the week at one of these trails :sneaky:
After this weekend, we won't be as busy trying to get our bikes up and running! Let me know when your going!
For sure! :D