Quantcast

Willammette Pass

elRey

Turbo Monkey
that was an interesting race, only like 60 people showed up! WTF? where was everyone? i think randy was disapointed. he said everyone better show up to the next one, becuase it is the finals. he also said they might be running a new course next time, but i am not sure this will happen(i dont want to start a rumor). it would be nice if they had a different route next time, though, if anybody thought it was loose and dusty last time, it was horrible this time! :eviltongu it was pretty fun watching the autocross(or whatever it was) in the parking lot. all day long you could here the announcer and all the engines.
thats the race report
y'all better go to the next one :cool:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
elRey said:
that was an interesting race, only like 60 people showed up! WTF? where was everyone? i think randy was disapointed. he said everyone better show up to the next one, becuase it is the finals. he also said they might be running a new course next time, but i am not sure this will happen(i dont want to start a rumor). it would be nice if they had a different route next time, though, if anybody thought it was loose and dusty last time, it was horrible this time! :eviltongu it was pretty fun watching the autocross(or whatever it was) in the parking lot. all day long you could here the announcer and all the engines.
thats the race report
y'all better go to the next one :cool:
We were planning on going but I broke my arm last Monday. I'm hoping I'll be healed up for the finals :)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Snacks said:
We were planning on going but I broke my arm last Monday. I'm hoping I'll be healed up for the finals :)
Snacks, where did you break your humerous?? I've broken both around the ball of the ball and socket joint at the top. Not the most normal bone to break. Hope it heals quickly!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
DH Diva said:
Snacks, where did you break your humerous?? I've broken both around the ball of the ball and socket joint at the top. Not the most normal bone to break. Hope it heals quickly!
I broke it right in the middle which I guess is good since I prolly won't need surgery. It's a pain in the ass, but I should concider myself lucky I didn't break both arms at the same time!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Snacks said:
I broke it right in the middle which I guess is good since I prolly won't need surgery. It's a pain in the ass, but I should concider myself lucky I didn't break both arms at the same time!

Yeah, if you're going to break that bone, that's the place to do it. I had to have both mine operated on. Ick! And you are lucky, anytime you can walk away and still be able to ride after you're fixed up, is not too bad! Heal up and don't jump back on too quick! A little extra time now is way better than complications later!
:)

p.s. Did the "humerous" jokes got old after about the first 5 minutes for you too?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
DH Diva said:
Yeah, if you're going to break that bone, that's the place to do it. I had to have both mine operated on. Ick! And you are lucky, anytime you can walk away and still be able to ride after you're fixed up, is not too bad! Heal up and don't jump back on too quick! A little extra time now is way better than complications later!
:)

p.s. Did the "humerous" jokes got old after about the first 5 minutes for you too?
Ya, despite having to have Kevin do everything for me(buttering my toast), I feel pretty lucky :thumb: I'm glad I did it at Whistler with great mtn. emergency services.

At first I wanted surgery, but after a week in a cast I'm almost pain free, just sweaty :mumble:

Those jokes are stoopid :p And we finally bought a Jetta wagon yesterday, but since I keep on breaking the right side of my body we got a automatic :D