Quantcast

Windrock 3/27/05

DH247

Chimp
Mar 29, 2005
Toronto
And we'll bring some other stuff from some local micro breweries. There's some called Steamwhistle that's brewed right here in Toronto. It's a nice Pilsner. And if you don't like I'll drink it ;)!! Another is Cameron's Cream Ale. We'll take 2 trucks next time and bring more booze to fill the space :D!

And by then I'll have my bike the way I want, FTD fork and Curnutt w/Ti spring an all :D!! I can't wait!!! Hehehehehe....

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
DH247 said:
And we'll bring some other stuff from some local micro breweries. There's some called Steamwhistle that's brewed right here in Toronto. It's a nice Pilsner. And if you don't like I'll drink it ;)!! Another is Cameron's Cream Ale. We'll take 2 trucks next time and bring more booze to fill the space :D!

And by then I'll have my bike the way I want, FTD fork and Curnutt w/Ti spring an all :D!! I can't wait!!! Hehehehehe....
Drinking and shredding! I can dig it! Sounds like a sick rig homes can't wait for yall to roll in to bad that's months away.

Looks like it will be tacky and fast on sunday! Stay tuned!

DH247

Chimp
Mar 29, 2005
Toronto
Yea me too man!! A few good bears and some heavy duty rippin sound phenomenal. I'm hurtin right now cuz we got a whole lot of nuthin rockin here. On the upside I finally got my dirtbike up and running again. New Wiseco piston head and the PowerNow system :D. Hehehehe, it's sooo very loud :D. I get through a 1/4 of the throttle before I have to stop cuz it hurts my head in the garage. I can't wait to get it on the trails. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks the sand pits will clear up of snow and we can begin to rip in em!! Mwahahaha!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
GravityFreakTJ said:
Ben,I have the Siren Song of the Counter Culture cd.I'll burn you a copy and bring it to ya this weekend if you want :thumb:
get a gmail account from google ben. He can email you the tracks 2 at a time! I've got CD's stored on that email account. I'll forward you an invite...storage space is HUGE.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
get a gmail account from google ben. He can email you the tracks 2 at a time! I've got CD's stored on that email account. I'll forward you an invite...storage space is HUGE.
g-mail you say

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
spoke80 said:
g-mail you say
yup...just sent you an invite. The way it stores your emails is cool too. It is super easy to use and loads way fast...doesn't have all those damn banner ads of Hotmail either. It pays for itself with little underlined topics on the right side(text only, no graphics). They usually relate to the topic of your email. I just sent you an invite. You can only get it if invited. Then if you got a buddy in another state with a fat CD, they can just email you tracks 1-2 at a time.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Look out Ben.
Butch is getting some kind of cut off of those things. He tried to whore it out to me too. He sounded like Tony Little trying to sell me a Gazelle.
He has worked some kind of marketing deal between five ten shoes, posting pics of a Cane Creek headset, and signing up peeps for gmail. ;)

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
Look out Ben.
Butch is getting some kind of cut off of those things. He tried to whore it out to me too. He sounded like Tony Little trying to sell me a Gazelle.
He has worked some kind of marketing deal between five ten shoes, posting pics of a Cane Creek headset, and signing up peeps for gmail. ;)

Good lookin out.

I have enough trouble from usps. Bunch of thugs!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Jeremy R said:
Look out Ben.
Jeremy is just hating cause he's got boats as feet and can't fit into his 5.10's I got him. :stupid: