Quantcast

Windrock: April 16-17

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I just got the word that a Michigan posse of 18-20 will be invading Windrock on the weekend of April 16-17. The report is that they will be securing a Uhaul type vehicle for shuttling and anyone who wants to ride will be required to pay $5 a day. I would imagine that this particular weekend is another off weekend as far as any important dates so make your calendars, cuz its on!

that is all :eek:

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
B

I am really going to start coming every Sunday. Still waiting for the new ride!
BTW I am selling my truck so if you know anyone interested have them give me a call.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ztlh13 said:
B

I am really going to start coming every Sunday. Still waiting for the new ride!
BTW I am selling my truck so if you know anyone interested have them give me a call.

I think you're going to be waiting longer than you think on that bike. But hopefully you still have something to shred.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'm almost positive i'll be there Sunday. :thumb: The forecast looks a bit wet for the upcoming week, but hopefully Windrock will be dry by the weekend.

John M

Chimp
Mar 17, 2005
S/E Mich (pancake)
spoke80 said:
I just got the word that a Michigan posse of 18-20 will be invading Windrock on the weekend of April 16-17. The report is that they will be securing a Uhaul type vehicle for shuttling and anyone who wants to ride will be required to pay $5 a day. I would imagine that this particular weekend is another off weekend as far as any important dates so make your calendars, cuz its on!

that is all :eek:
That is in fact true. But I think its more like 20 - 25 people
We do have a u-haul. $5.00 gets you a all day pass for Sat.
As far as Sunday goes.... We will be there for 1/2 of the day, So I will say $3.00 for Sun. Any money left over will go to Joey for MORE STUFF.
So, not only do you get a ride all day but you get to "help the cause" That said the Rules will be as follows: If you dont pay... DONT ASK TO RIDE
The shuttle will run up come down, Give everyone a chance to get a drink and MAYBE a quick adjustment. But if you need to fix something or change a tube... You WILL miss a run. I am not trying to be "dicky" Just trying to keep it fair for ALL involved. We wont be hard to spot we will be the group of over 20. Just come on over ask for John M and I will get you all set. See you all there Sat AM- JM

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
John M said:
As far as Sunday goes.... We will be there for 1/2 of the day, So I will say $3.00 for Sun. Any money left over will go to Joey for MORE STUFF.
So, not only do you get a ride all day but you get to "help the cause" That said the Rules will be as follows: If you dont pay... DONT ASK TO RIDE
The shuttle will run up come down, Give everyone a chance to get a drink and MAYBE a quick adjustment. But if you need to fix something or change a tube... You WILL miss a run. I am not trying to be "dicky" Just trying to keep it fair for ALL involved. We wont be hard to spot we will be the group of over 20. Just come on over ask for John M and I will get you all set. See you all there Sat AM- JM
Good stuff. :cool:

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
John M said:

Not "dicky" at all man.Sounds more than fair to me :thumb: .

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
I'll be on a plane to Mexico....sand, sun, all alcohol included....trying to convince myself I';m gonna have fun without my bike....

If you can't than you are retarded!

WhiteVten

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Atl
Sir,

I will now throw you a beating.

Hey I just noticed there is no midwest regional board... Therefore you have no voice, so get out and stay out fatso, fatty, fat, fat.

you don't quite because your old, you're old because you quite...and yer gay

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
GravityFreakTJ said:
New body armor will be here Friday,new stem and grips should be here tomorrow.I only hope my flat crown makes it in time :think:

Got the new stem and grips yesterday.The crown showed today :cool: .Now if the big brown truck drops off my new Dainese tomorrow all will be good.Will be down there sometime Friday night.