Quantcast

windrock april 2-3

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
hey guys me,stoneysnake,trevon,and a few others from snowshoe are coming down this weekend.we need to get away from the snow!! hoping to be lead around by some local boys(spoke80,profro,etc.)we've all got some new bikes to break in. hopefully jeremyr and his boys will be there as well. we would like to have a big group to ride with.
give me a call and let me know(304)572-5557

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Breaking bikes is what we are good at. A bunch of us will be there Sunday for sure. Don't know about Saturday yet. But someone will be out there for sure.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
banche said:
hey guys me,stoneysnake,trevon,and a few others from snowshoe are coming down this weekend.we need to get away from the snow!! hoping to be lead around by some local boys(spoke80,profro,etc.)we've all got some new bikes to break in. hopefully jeremyr and his boys will be there as well. we would like to have a big group to ride with.
give me a call and let me know(304)572-5557

Awesome, I like the steady stream of talented crews coming in week after week. Quite benefical for increasing my speed and developing them there skillz.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
spoke80 said:
Awesome, I like the steady stream of talented crews coming in week after week. Quite benefical for increasing my speed and developing them there skillz.

No doubt, and with Kalan, you never when he is going to throw in a mad
Klicker or two, cuz that's just how he rolls. :)
I might have to do a Pisgah Saturday, Windrock Sunday weekend. :love:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
No doubt, and with Kalan, you never when he is going to throw in a mad
Klicker or two, cuz that's just how he rolls. :)
I might have to do a Pisgah Saturday, Windrock Sunday weekend. :love:
and I'll have to hate you forever for getting to ride 2 days.
Anybody know if they make a BOB trailer that would carry a 15 month old?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
you need to put back the " [/ " if oyu wanna quote me captain quick wit. Don't think I didn't spot that quip about Star Jones panty hose....you get that one from Chris Rock or Jimmy Kimmel?

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
and I'll have to hate you forever for getting to ride 2 days.
Anybody know if they make a BOB trailer that would carry a 15 month old?

Sure, just wrap baby girl in bubble wrap and blammo the fortress in complete. Also a Bob cam would make a unique perspective.