Quantcast

Windrock Fallfest Oct 13th

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Warning: Nasty bruises attached.

Bruise goes above the waist of my underwear, around to my back and extends across the waist to my unit and goes down the length of my boxers on the inside of my thigh. Right thigh barely fits in my work pants.

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
I'm so stoked on how perfectly everything worked out, I appreciate everyone being understanding of any hiccups, always a work in progress. We had a tremendous showing for the raffle with awesome prizes from all of the amazing supporters of this event, Cane Creek, Sicklines, Red House Bikes, Billy goat bikes/Mountain Khakis, Weevil Outdoors, Tifosi Optics. Huge thanks to josh and clelan because without them none of this would have been possible, because i know my car sure as hell cant pult those trailers! Now that the upper is open and rideable again, expect big things to come! Be sure to give me a shout if your coming this way on a weekend.

RJ2

Chimp
Dec 9, 2008
chicago
you guys have such a hidden gem! INCREDIBLE riding that had me puckering more than I can remember. Thanks to the organizers of the event, and the shuttle drivers. yup drove 9 hours from chicago, and will gladly do it again!

Jul 20, 2004
GA
Warning: Nasty bruises attached.

Bruise goes abocve the waist of my underwear, around to my back and extends across the waist to my unit and goes down the length of my boxers on the inside of my thigh. Right thigh barely fits in my work pants.
Crap dude!

Jul 20, 2004
GA
I'm so stoked on how perfectly everything worked out, I appreciate everyone being understanding of any hiccups, always a work in progress. We had a tremendous showing for the raffle with awesome prizes from all of the amazing supporters of this event, Cane Creek, Sicklines, Red House Bikes, Billy goat bikes/Mountain Khakis, Weevil Outdoors, Tifosi Optics. Huge thanks to josh and clelan because without them none of this would have been possible, because i know my car sure as hell cant pult those trailers! Now that the upper is open and rideable again, expect big things to come! Be sure to give me a shout if your coming this way on a weekend.
Great time man! Thanks to you and all involved! Need to get back soon!!! Matt

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Another sweet weekend at Windrock. Thanks for all the hard work there. I still have to plow through all the footage but here's some reverse cam of GT4

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Why are you wearing panties?
:thumb:

Irony of the photos is that the part that feels horrible is the yellow part at the top of the pic. That's where I slammed. All the blood from that hit dispersed everywhere else. Cannot believe I am not broken, but I'm blessed. May not be ready for the Paris Super D and need to back out. If someone wants to buy my entry, let me know.

NCBMXPRO

Monkey
Apr 22, 2005
Charlotte
That is defintely top 3 ungliest bruises I have seen. I took a spill there as well and still have a very sore right hip. I wear these though. No bruises. :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Man up Nancy. Windrock has been doing this to riders for years.

Nancy? Anybody else in this thread sporting a ball sack, pubes and pecker the color of a concord grape? Yup, the swelling is all up in my twig and berries and all the friendly zone is the same color as my hip.

Don't get me wrong. A shattered hip would be much worse. But this sucks about as much Bill Clinton's assistant.