Quantcast

Windrock on Saturday 4/23?

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I'm down for going next weekend. I want to make a weekend out of it though and hit up Bigfoot and then Windrock. This weekend looks too wet and cold.
I definately need to go before I head back home.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Keep in mind that the "Rally" is there this weekend and us locals have learned to not get within 10 miles of that place.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Arghghgh...just checked the weather and it's back to 50% chance o' rain on Saturday.

Charlie - Brady and Brian are booked with the Asheville street comp the following weekend so I'm gonna try and resched for 5/7.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
profro said:
Keep in mind that the "Rally" is there this weekend and us locals have learned to not get within 10 miles of that place.

Oohh, Jeff would fit in just well with those mullet wearing rednecks... :dancing:

May 7th, is the weekend before Finals. :eek: I will see what I can do... Gonna try to plan for next weekend. For some reason I don't think Asheville is going to be as big as it was last year.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
CharlieM said:
Oohh, Jeff would fit in just well with those mullet wearing rednecks... :dancing:

May 7th, is the weekend before Finals. :eek: I will see what I can do... Gonna try to plan for next weekend. For some reason I don't think Asheville is going to be as big as it was last year.
Will you have your truck and at least one other person with you? I'm open for the 30th and will see if Brian is game.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
profro said:
Rally - Klan? Operation Rescue? I'm assuming this is some big four wheeler gig that clusters up the place?

Forecast has once again improved, teasing me into getting my hopes up again.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Oh snap! So the Earthed 2 premier is on the 7th now? I know there was a thread about this somewhere, but where will it be located? Have any copies on sale? I'll try and make it down. Asheville will be sick...I should roll into town Friday evening. My boss sure does appreciate all these weekends i'm taking off to go ride my bicycle. :thumb:

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
me and seth are comin up sat night..ride sun...cant wait...yall say its gonna be cold? should we bring a tent?

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
how come yall don't like the rally....it'll be fun....we can watch all the familys get muddy and ride all night long maybe they'll be some hot chicks...lol

but realy what have u learned about the rally

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
krazydher1 said:
how come yall don't like the rally....it'll be fun....we can watch all the familys get muddy and ride all night long maybe they'll be some hot chicks...lol

but realy what have u learned about the rally

5000+ atvs is not my kinda fun.

When you get there you''ll understand

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Between the weather and the million man marh going on up there, we're gonna pass on this weekend and hit the the two following weekends.

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
profro said:
Denfiantely go for May 7th. We hvae the earthed2 vid premeire that weekend. Mucho funo
Unless it's raining really heavy, I'll be there. I may be there anyway... I've been planning on it for a month or two. :thumb:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I finaly got back on my downhill bike today after a long hiatus. I haven't been on the bike since Collegiate Nationals. I'm going to be a little squirely at windrock this weekend.

I've been riding everyday, just not on my downhill bike.