Quantcast

Windrock on Sunday 3/20/05

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
hey people whats up down your way? i myself am tired of all the snow we have here at snowshoe,and so are some of the other guys around here, so we are planning on making the trip down to do some riding and would like to ride with the local crew.i've been there once with john milby(aka. dink),and had a blast even though i broke my wrist! we have all our new rigs and need to break them in. we are planning on coming the first weekend in april.
let me know who can show us around,and have a good time!
thanks kalan(aka banche) TEAM FILZ BUILT DIRTY SOUTH RACING!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
banche said:
hey people whats up down your way? i myself am tired of all the snow we have here at snowshoe,and so are some of the other guys around here, so we are planning on making the trip down to do some riding and would like to ride with the local crew.i've been there once with john milby(aka. dink),and had a blast even though i broke my wrist! we have all our new rigs and need to break them in. we are planning on coming the first weekend in april.
Yep, same here. New rigs to break in. Let me know when you are coming down.

Ben, If my ride is built by the 20th, I will be there.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
banche said:
Kalan,
What up, I don't want to hear about all the powder you've been sprayin just come on down and show me what's up. Good to hear from you!

JR,
How it all comes together. But if you are short something by that time let me know btw Doug and myself I am sure we can get you rollin.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
sweet ben its done. we will be there for sure! we've got some nice new M3s to be riding!!!!! and i'm itching to ride beleive me! hope there will be a big group riding! i'll be in touch again soon!! gotta go ride snowmobiles right now!! see ya
kalan the klicker

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Judging by the weather I am saying Sunday. I talked to trail master Joey and he's saying that come Sunday the track should be outstanding.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
After getting swamp ass last weekend a thong could be the answer to my moisture issues..... :thumb:

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
Jeremy R said:
As the morning dew dries, and the snake charming preacher is saving souls through a loudspeaker, the riding begins.
Every sunday morning coming down trail 1, that guy always throws my game off... :mumble: haha