Quantcast

Windrock open on Thanksgiving weekend?

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
I know Windrock officially closes for the year after Thanksgiving.

But will it be open for Thanksgiving :). That is the question.

Joey? Anybody?

I'll be in Tennesse visiting with the girlfriends family and would like to get a ride in if possible.

Thanks

Jun 11, 2004

Joey? Anybody?

I'll be in Tennesse visiting with the girlfriends family and would like to get a ride in if possible.

Thanks
Scotty!! What's up man? Longtime no talk .........

Some trails at Windrock were already closed this past Sunday.

But the ones that were open were riding PERFECT! And the Windrock Crew had all the leaves blown off the trail too...........was sooooooo good! Rode until dark............damn I'm starting to get excited!

Anyways, back to your question. It would definately be up to Joey. And I would imagine it would be a tough call........probably wouldn't know until a few days before you actually would want to go........all dependant on weather and conditions.

Keep me posted on your dates.

It wouldn't be hard to convince me to go to Windrock again if its on the weekend before or after Thanksgiving!

And if its closed there is some pretty sweet stuff in Wilson's Creek that could be had......would be a bit of a hike from TN...........and not as good as The Rock.........but a sweet ride nonetheless.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

Joey? Anybody?

Thanks

You man. are you driving up? Heading through Charlotte? Let me know

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
Thanks for all the info.

What up Demo? How ya been? Sounds like you are getting in some good rides up there. My dates are Wed the 22nd to the Sun the 26th. But we're probably leaving in the moring on the 26th.

Wadda ya think? A little day after thanksgiving ride at the Rock (weather permitting)?

Thanks for the link. I'll be checking the weather regularly.

Hey Rob.

Yep, driving up. Bringing the the bike and the dog. Should be able to get one full day to go riding. How long a drive is it from windrock to Wilson's? I might be able to pull that off but I'm not sure.