Quantcast

Windrock or TTC April 9th & 10th

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
Couple of us cajuns wanna make a trip to Tennessee for a lil elavation change. Anyone going out to the trails April 9-10th? Not many of us though....just looking for some shuttle buddies!

Addict

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
Man you know I don't care either way. I would prefer WR but Lee's first time out....I think TTC would be more appropriate but we'll follow the crowd to either! So stop breaking your hand and make some DH trips!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Jimmy, bring a sack of crawfish and jump in my truck. There will be 4 of us riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
Sounds like a plan Doug! I'll try to round up a sack or two for the weekend. Anyone else gonna be out there? I'll get enough crawfish for everyone...Just bring enough beer for us! ;)

I'll bring a little bit of Red Bull too.

BrianHudson

Chimp
Sep 26, 2009
Mobile Alabama
Sounds like a plan Doug! I'll try to round up a sack or two for the weekend. Anyone else gonna be out there? I'll get enough crawfish for everyone...Just bring enough beer for us! ;)

I'll bring a little bit of Red Bull too.
Are you guys coming up through Hattiesburg MS, and do you have room in the car.:drag:

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I'm planning on heading to Windrock to break in the new 40 appropriately Sunday after the ETSU race. Whats the word on the shuttle situation?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Jimmy well be at windrock Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Maybe a pump track throw down Saturday night at my place. There will be 4 of us

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Got my 5.10's and some new GoPro mounts in - barring bad weather there's no way I'm backing out again this weekend.

How cool has it been at night there? I'll probably be tent camping there Saturday night as long as it isn't too cold.

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
looks like me and my new wingman will b ready to throw down fri morning at the rock if anyone else can ditch work and show up. thanks doug for the heads up on next weekend bc we can't afford a bad trip

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
Im going to try and make it out sunday (going to leave sat nite after ETSU0, and i think i may take my truck so we can shuttle 6-7 people if needed (not sure who else is brining a truck).

Where do people camp at WR for free or mad cheap?

Feb 17, 2010
A, A
@ CajunAddict I'll throw in gas money if ya'll can pick me up on the way up there, I get outta work on Friday at 2 and could stay till 11ish on Sunday.... Oh btw this is David Snyder of the TTC crew....

Panda

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Louisiana

Note to self: In the couple of years i have known Hater951 he has gone through more "wingman" than i have brake pads at windrock which is alot.
Yea it stings a little at first. Me and Toby may start a support group. But in all fairness if he was counting on us to go on DH trips it would be like me going ride the dirt bike......... by myself.

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
YUUUUUUUPPPPPPP. gotta give props to my peeps fo keepin it real. real green. rasta green. I wish I could do every trip with u and ted. o.g. huckster

Jul 6, 2010
Lafayette, La
@ CajunAddict I'll throw in gas money if ya'll can pick me up on the way up there, I get outta work on Friday at 2 and could stay till 11ish on Sunday.... Oh btw this is David Snyder of the TTC crew....
Send me a pm, I got me and my buddy going....we are picking up our new riding buddy in Hattiesburg and my other cajun boy is undecided. If we got a spot open tomorrow then we got no problems and you can jump in the truck.

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
don't hate the hater. I know its hard to ride with someone who's throttle is stuck wide open. right now chris is the only one that can keep up

hater951

Chimp
Mar 31, 2011
swamp
LOOnatic it will b delightful to know that I will b enjoting the sweet sensation of point drop and the unforgetable flavor of cap. toms while u festor in tampa