Quantcast

Windrock or TTC April 9th & 10th

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Got aggravated trying to get premiere to give me something with decent quality and through this turd together.

Kind of boring since I'm pretty slow. Can't see the no-footer as expected, especially after youtube killed the quality, at least you can see enough to tell I through a small little whip out haha.

Apr 5, 2011
NOLA
Start a thread for the art work and anyone who wants to submit a piece can. Then everyone can vote on what they like best. You don't need to be a grafic artist.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
"Windrock: Come happy, leave injured"

"Windrock: Why ride a DH bike when you have a case of Busch ice, a bag of meth, and a 3 wheeler?"

"Windrock: great place to test your neck brace"

"Windrock: Free Tetanus with all crashes"

That should get the gears turning on T-shirt ideas. I'd buy one. or two.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Ha, sorry man. I was beat from racing all day on Saturday.
You need to man up.

We rode all day on Friday and that was after Claus drove almost non-stop from NYC. Then hit the EC until 2am, then rode all day on Saturday followed by beer and crawfish until at least 1am, then hit it again all day on Sunday. Racing is making you soft. :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
You need to man up.

We rode all day on Friday and that was after Claus drove almost non-stop from NYC. Then hit the EC until 2am, then rode all day on Saturday followed by beer and crawfish until at least 1am, then hit it again all day on Sunday. Racing is making you soft. :D
Sometimes "rode all day" means sitting under a tent drinking beer and doing a run an hour.
I bet this is one of those times. ;)

Apr 5, 2011
NOLA
Windrock home of true southern gnar.
Windrock: this could get messy
Ride old windmill.
Windrock, you got that.
This ain't ya mommas MTB trail.
East coast gnar.